Hello /kiss looking For some Fun

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Hello /kiss looking For some Fun

Postby Menagery » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Not sure how many remember me. I have coem adn gone through the days. 10 years with Tingtong and still counting. He bounces from game to game and I can't keep up with his bounces. (There are other bounces I can keep him up with hehehe)

So I have been playing WOW for maybe 1 1/2 years. With some people who are becoming horrible controlling and making playtime miserable. No respect for talent or ability to lead.

Anyone playing WOW on server thats nto Blackhand or doing something fun and casual that would make me happy to game again. THough about going back to DAOC but I would just go to Level to 50 and I have an avg of 10 50's on 4 different servers already.

I love to Level and Quest but want to have people who are fun to do things with. I don't mind doing things Solo either if the content is interesting and theres lots to do.
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:59 pm

a lil while ago, i would have said.. to quit gaming, that the age of MMO's is over. I would have said this same statment when i was beta testing war.

but now that they made a bunch of solid changes, the game just might be DAOC 2...

wait for war.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:36 pm

pro-WAR again eh?
Kandar/Hamback

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:46 pm

bulor can I have your beta spot :P
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:57 pm

Sectoid wrote:pro-WAR again eh?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing Sectoid. Damn Bulor flip flop a little more :P

Hey Menagery you looking to transfer servers?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 am

Possible could transfer servers if you refering to WOW Or level something you need on a new server. 1 - 60 is cake now and I have time between now and New Years day to do it. Just follow Joanna's leveling guide SOOOOOOO EASSSSSSSSSYYY with nerfed XP. I also have 2 accounts so pretty easy to level with a Healer on 2nd account for buffs and what now.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... nd&n=Tingy

Paladin :dance: is my main. Paladin also has an uncrushable set for Prot and working on a kick but Ret set too.

I Also have a 70 Druid SCC/TK Gear for healing Kara/Badge Gear for Moonkin on a different account than paladin.

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:16 am

Logged out in prot gear. Was working on enchants. But he does has +2139 healing and 11K mana poool and about 19K HP non raid buffed.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:31 am

i only fliped flopped becuase they finally unbudged on their "NO SPEC" statments, and "NO SEIGE/NO KEEPS"

in the beta, they were set in stone in not having keeps/seige/spec and the game was utter crap.
DAOC-SOLD

Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:48 am

i only fliped flopped becuase they finally unbudged on their "NO SPEC" statments, and "NO SEIGE/Nyour downO KEEPS"

in the beta, they were set in stone in not having keeps/seige/spec and the game was utter crap.

Agreed man. I'm glad they were open to a few changes and of course was just fucking with you a bit.

Menagery I'm on Portland OR until the 23rd but would love to get people together for some casual WoW action. When I'm not on a damn cell phone connection I'll have you hop over to my vent and see if your down. Get ting to play to. Tell him youll stick two fingers in his ass next time your giving him head....that should work.

Vent info-
IP: 208.100.40.18
Port: 3811
names Twyst

Sectoid you up for rerolling man? I'll of course try to help anyway I can but it may be a good time with Menagery. Shit, perhaps even Barbos will start.
Last edited by Twystyd on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:06 am

I'm playing a hunter on frostmane with a rl friend currently.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)

Formally known as Nipples

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:16 am

LAW SWEETIE BABY I already do that :biggrin:

WHAT SERVER YOU ON???????????????????????

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Twystyd wrote: Shit, perhaps even Barbos will start.

Hahaha, I'm not against it... but I need someone to level with... grinding solo sucks big ones :mad:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:57 pm

Bloodhoof. One of the original servers and my 3rd one. A bunch of people that did the HWL grind and I started a guild called FU (was reported and renamed) and we just all fuck around on it. Doing ZA/SSC/TK mainly. It's completely casual which is nice after grinding rank 13 and rank 12 on two different toons back in the day. Raiding BWL 4 days a week already made me quit the game the 1st time...yuck.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:50 pm

leveling is easy.. barbos, you pay for the account, i'll level you!
DAOC-SOLD

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Everyones welcome. We need to start farming S3 as well. A lot of my server friends already have teams. I just reactivated 3 weeks ago and dont have a lot going yet. Ive been solo grinding S1 resilience gear.

Return to “Public Discussion”