Hello /kiss looking For some Fun

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:53 am

so you're on bloodhoof horde? Are warriors useful at all? I'm just looking for another server to play on for about a month.

edit: Also ting, could you send me those guides for horde and alliance, I'm curious.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:36 am

Nilbert500 wrote:so you're on bloodhoof horde? Are warriors useful at all? I'm just looking for another server to play on for about a month.

edit: Also ting, could you send me those guides for horde and alliance, I'm curious.

Warriors are good right now in both arenas and raiding. 1 month though and youll barely hit 70.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:54 am

ya im just looking to fool around, not expecting to run with you guys. Also as a warr what weapon should I focus on, and talents.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)

Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:10 pm

Nil I added you to friends but have not seen you. Hey Sectoid you already on the server bro? If so what name you under?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”