Ha Ha Appalachian State

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Ha Ha Appalachian State

Postby Mourningblade » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 pm

Just what I didn't need, an even more fired up Michigan when my Ducks fly to Ann Arbor.

Hey Matt, you going to the game?

JJ

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 am

What an embarrassment. I still haven't completely accepted it yet. The only positive that can come out of this is the possibility of Lloyd Carr getting fired. But, if Michigan beats Ohio State this year, he'll probably stay on since thats the only win needed to secure a job.

I won't be going to the game I'll be bartending that day. I do hope Michigan pulls their head from Law's enormous ass and wakes up. They need KILL Oregon for that damn loss a few years back. That one particularly pissed me off. Is that still the biggest win in Oregon history? LOL
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Fardomar
Incompetent To0l

Postby Fardomar » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 pm

I live in Dayton OH and a friend nearby who is a Michigan grad has season tickets to the Michigan games. I am the lucky one who gets to go with her. That App State game was totally awesome to see in person.

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:47 am

The Oklahoma win is probably the biggest win lately for Oregon.

Should be a good game this weekend, but if the Ducks win people will just talk about how bad Michigan is this year....

Wish I could go to the game, should be a good one.

Mourningblade--, DAOC Merlin Server

Oregonian-Priest, Mourningblad-Hunter, Deadduck-Warlock, WoW Bleeding Hollow

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:18 am

Well, I think we can accurately state that the Wolverines are the worst team in the Big Ten! Oregon is a good team. But not that good. This is the worst Michigan team I have seen in my life. In 1984 they finished 6-6. I don't see that as a possibilty this year.

My football season has been reduced to hoping beat Ohio State. And thats it.
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Fardomar
Incompetent To0l

Postby Fardomar » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:52 am

I was at the game yesterday and I never thought that 110,000 people could be that quiet.

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:09 am

GLORIOUS!

I have to agree with ya about Oregon Matt. We are picked to finish 6th in the Pac-10, but DAMN we looked good against Michigan!!!!

Next big game for us...USC at home. If we pull that off anything is possible!

Mourningblade--, DAOC Merlin Server

Oregonian-Priest, Mourningblad-Hunter, Deadduck-Warlock, WoW Bleeding Hollow

Return to “Public Discussion”