Dirty 30

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Adida
Ass Jammer

Dirty 30

Postby Adida » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:18 am

So this is guild wide invitation to my 30th birthday. We can also make this the BWC meet up as well.

The date is December 15th at www.supperclub.com. Just the run down it's 70 per person and we are going to work on the alcohol. The restaurant/club is located in san francisco south of market. the place is awesome it is lined with beds and after midnight it turns into a club.

if you any of you all are interested please let me know by email at runadi@gmail.com.

I promise it will be a good time it's my 30th so there's going to be lots of alcohol and lots of fun :)

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 am

That's my birthday :bigups:
Kandar/Hamback

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:31 pm

Not doing it at 1015? :bigups:

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:19 am

barbos wrote:Not doing it at 1015? :bigups:

why do it at 1015 when the club is there after you eat ;)

i'll be on too much champagne anyway to realize what's happening after dinner :P

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 am

You guys hitting up the Power Exchange? :P
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Law don't be a pussy. We won't make fun of your horribly disfigured face. Just get your ass out.
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Supreem wrote:Law don't be a pussy. We won't make fun of your horribly disfigured face. Just get your ass out.

I've never had trouble. Shit people like me are the reason shit packers like you never got laid until you figured out how to get a coed drunk enough in college. I've been pounding that shit like a war drum for decades.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 pm

I think you missed the point of my post which was .... you should fucking hang out sometime man!
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:08 pm

Probably won't make it but sounds like fun.

On my last trip to San Fran, many moons ago, I picked up some chick at Harry Denton's and gave her the full service Canadian package :)

That place was one of the best places at the time to pickup ... never quite see a bar so full of eager ladies in my life.

Ahhhh good o'l Java ONE conference days.

:P

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:50 pm

Supreem wrote:I think you missed the point of my post which was .... you should fucking hang out sometime man!

Hell no brotha I definitely appreciate the invite homie, I was just adding to some friendly forum shit talk. The city is always a blast. Hey man talk to Rolo anymore?

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:09 pm

Law talking like he has game, is like SH talking like he's mellow.

We all know Law is the bottom of the gayfest pride train that creampies his ass over and over again. The only problem in Law's life is finding a long enough straw so he can feltch out other men's cum.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:10 pm

Zoidmeister wrote:Probably won't make it but sounds like fun.

On my last trip to San Fran, many moons ago, I picked up some chick at Harry Denton's and gave her the full service Canadian package :)

That place was one of the best places at the time to pickup ... never quite see a bar so full of eager ladies in my life.

Ahhhh good o'l Java ONE conference days.

:P

Canadian Pride, Zoid. You do us proud.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm

Beratuul wrote:Law talking like he has game, is like SH talking like he's mellow.

We all know Law is the bottom of the gayfest pride train that creampies his ass over and over again. The only problem in Law's life is finding a long enough straw so he can feltch out other men's cum.

Ahh fucking shit, I should have known the pimply faced canadian was going to come and fag up this thread. Where the fuck have you been cum stain?

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Hehe had to add my 2c on San Fran.... great town.

This thread is getting fucked fast I wonder when the rest of the gang are gonna show up?

hehe

:dontgetit:

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 pm

How am I pimply? I am fucking 25. Hey! Thats about the last time Law saw a vagina, 25 years ago. I bet it was his aunts, where he "accidently" walked in on her in the shower. Oops.

This is not a hi-jack, more like a bump for Ad for her birthday ! =]

*edit* Around. I am playing bf2 off and on at the moment. Besides that, just drinking a lot.

and yeah, San Fran is a great town. Mel's Diner for the win.

Return to “Public Discussion”