Hello.... greetings. Old timers, please read

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm

Yeah, he played a healer way back when. We needed someone to play a healer, he had never played an MMO before, and I told him they were one of the most spectacular classes ever, especially if he didn't want to group with people. Haha, what a sucker. Anyways, I'll give him a ring tomorrow or something and let him know you're looking for him to chit-chat. Last I heard, Joshll might have had the RM account. Either that or it went into a state of unuse when we both quit for WoW. I'll find out if he remembers.
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

FreshMeat
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby FreshMeat » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:55 pm

I can remember waaaaaay back now that I have cut back on the beer. I was in a guild called Hellz Chosen and the the guildleader was a kolbold named Miladie or something close to that, we were in the original BWC alliance in the first month or so of DaoC. Law (Manseed-changed to Ugnot by some assface GM) was kind enough to invite me to BWC when Mil quit suddenly. A couple of us moved over, I cant remember if you were in that crew or not.
Fresh Tauren Warrior
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO bitches!(Goodbye)

Fresh Offtheboat
Skald almost RR8 Merlin

Toastedkitty Anub Arak server T6 mage.

Cholo the DESTROYER gnome Ranger Venekor EQ2
Fresh The mighty Fury Venekor PVP EQ2

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 pm

FreshMeat wrote:I can remember waaaaaay back now that I have cut back on the beer. I was in a guild called Hellz Chosen and the the guildleader was a kolbold named Miladie or something close to that, we were in the original BWC alliance in the first month or so of DaoC. Law (Manseed-changed to Ugnot by some assface GM) was kind enough to invite me to BWC when Mil quit suddenly. A couple of us moved over, I cant remember if you were in that crew or not.

Haha good times man.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:37 pm

pretty much coe from andred merged with bwc and completely dominated everything with keeps/relics etc, drutt got pissy because people would rather follow us then him and we all laughed at his pain.

^^

Everything before that means nothing!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:53 am

Psychotix wrote:Everything before that means nothing!

If zerging is all you know this is true.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 am

You forgot the most powerful albion group TCE!!! and Hibs best pvp one hit wonder TheBranch :P

Sup Revenji... :)

<-- old alustat

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 pm

Nah Law =P

I left merlin to be an elitest and have been solo - small man - 8man ever since and haven't looked back.

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:23 am

When I bought the Peregrine account, it came with a Thane on Mid Merlin, I forgot exactly who, but it was me, puppets, dekz, Sleyn, etc who all came over. Ganedar, Super and Baedar soon followed, who were with eachother from the AC/Crann days on whatever server before Andred.

I forget how we met with the Law/BWC guys, but all I remember is switching to a SM so we could powerlevel a bunch of the guys up. I remember Guyute, Rolondo, etc etc. BWC was pretty damn small at this point, but it got a lot bigger. Oh yeah, can't forget drux, abysmal, celeste and phish.

For some reason, I think this was when the expansion came out with that new island or whatever the fuck it was.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 pm

bleh you forgot me =/ I was part of the orig crew before dwayne came along =P

Agrophel
Respectable Gimp

Postby Agrophel » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Hey Revenj , zera and Sirion

And rest of bwc nabbs :p

;>

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Wow return of a bunch of old-timers... glad I didn't prune a bunch of old accounts :lookround:

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:24 pm

Agrophel wrote:Hey Revenj , zera and Sirion

And rest of bwc nabbs :p

;>

<3<3
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Re: Hello.... greetings. Old timers, please read

Postby Eirene » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:15 am

Revenj wrote:1)
I distinctly remember when BWC was a few minutes old, one of the founding members invited me to it. If my memory serves me right, BWC was created as a merger with another guild... this guy was a leader or something of the merging guild.
Does anyone have the faintest clue who I am referring to? All I remember is that he was a Kobold.

That would be Superhelix and his many toons. We were part of Coucil of Elders on Andred.

Revenj wrote:2)
Does anyone know players by the name Ceregon, Kinkat, CripplSOMETHING (he was a dwarf runemaster), and Alustat.

Cripplernra lives 5 minutes away from me. The little bastoid never messages me anymore :( /sadpanda

Revenj wrote:3)
I used to be in a prominent guild called Myth, led by a guy called Drutt.
Anyone know the fate of this guild?

Not sure what happened to Drutt. We did work together on some raids but when everyone else was giving him props and not anyone else...Well let's just say I did what I could to piss him off and create "chaos"...
It was definitely cross-realming with both sides. Key players in both realms were in my pocket after the Drutt v. The World MP3. I was a very evil person toward the end of my tenure in DAoC. Just playing the game as "intended".
The message buck stops here.

Snot
Incompetent To0l

Postby Snot » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi.
The chode tree is alive and well.
In my heart.

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 pm

:toothy10: Snotrocket Mcdeath! Glad to hear from you bro, hope things are well.

Haven't heard anything about our contest entry from Mythic...but I imagine it will take at least a week to get all the entries read. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “Public Discussion”