Need something until WAR, anyone played DDO or LOTRO?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Need something until WAR, anyone played DDO or LOTRO?

Postby Zeratulx » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:46 pm

Tried to reactivate DAOC to hold me over but the shit is not fun without you guys. Has anyone tried Dungeons and Dragons Online or Lord of The Rings Online. Just having quit WoW I need something to do or I'm going to go crazy, I can only spend so much time with my wife :mad:
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:56 am

I'm playing Lotro. Although If you are looking for a major pvp fix, I wouldn't join. It's mainly about questing to 50. There is PVMP, which is a different type pf pvp. Haven't tried it out yet, but basically it isn't the main focus of the game right now.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:21 am

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 pm

how is lotro, and what server are you on ? I played on beta a bit, it was ok, but the game wasnt complete.

I tried dnd in beta and wasnt impressed, its too bad cause I am a big fan of the Eberron world.

Right now I am levelling my blood elf paladin sex slave, the new area is fun, but I know I will get bored before I hit level 40.
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50
Lamorak

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:21 pm

I'm on elendilmir, with a 47 champ and 39 minstrel. Playing pretty casually, I've enjoyed it so far. Mainly started it up as a summer game. College starts back up at end of August and I won't be playing games. But so far I've enjoyed it, only mmo I've played is daoc. So A questing mmo is something new to me and fun. Nice graphics too which is important to me, cant play if graphics are like wow. If I put on a piece of armor it better not look like paper thin crap just a different color. It's just a lot more relaxed than daoc was, only running 1 account at a time. No need to rush to 50, and no needed 10 hr raids.

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:05 am

I started a toon on Landroval, I heard there is a big local guild in there. I also need a game that I can play a bit and stop playing when I want, wow was too crazy with all the huge raids.
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50

Lamorak

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:00 am

ya it definitely doesnt have a huge time commitment. Some quest runs might take 1-2hr max. Also some chains quests like epics you might wanna have some extra time on hand, cuz if you have a good group it's just to best do as much as you can in 1 sitting.

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:53 pm

I'm playing Rose Online it is really cute (no seriously cute) but it has clan wars in it. I have yet to join a clan to see how the pvp really is.

Return to “Public Discussion”