Cro Cop Takes It In The Face

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Cro Cop Takes It In The Face

Postby Twystyd » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:53 am

Cro Cop reminds me of the type of girls I like to date, goes down early and takes it in the face. The upsets have been amazing in the UFC over the last 6 months or so.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 am

he had a good opponent, but shit dude. I am beyond words. I liked Serra's comments about Hughs.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:44 am

Another shocker. Ironic that Gonzaga (mainly a BJJ'er) clipped Cro Crop with a lumber shot to the head much like Cro Crop finishes many of his opponents. 2007 may end up being the most exciting year in the UFC to date.

Couture picked Gonzaga to beat Cro Crop before the fight ... he must have seen something. I was expecting if Gonzaga won it would be a BJJ type submission not a lumber shot to the head.

I keep thinking that Cro Crop was expecting Gonzaga to shoot and take-down submit but by thinking that he may have thought it impossible that Gonzaga would lumber jack him hehe.

Couture Gonzaga will be a good one!

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:52 pm

the first fight of UFC 70, caused me to pass out for a solid 30 mins.. to fagits that had ZERO ground game.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:09 pm

I was shocked, cro cop typically is a bad ass. That kick to the head looked so sloppy but a damn good one. I dont think Cro Cop expected remotly like it.

Winke

Return to “Public Discussion”