Dana White Interview - UFC

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Dana White Interview - UFC

Postby Twystyd » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:50 am

Link

Video interview of UFC President Dana White as he talks about PRIDE, knees to the head, Kurt Angle, Fedor and much more. [You Tube video]
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:46 pm

"Kurt Angle is full of shit"

hahahaha

nice interview.

Winke

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 am

Thanks Law that was a good clip.

Kurt Angle is really full of shit and better stick to acting ... I mean wrestling.

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:50 am

keeping this on topic

Couture > Sylvia

OMG DOMINATED!

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:12 pm

Probably the best fight I've ever seen in the UFC was last night where Couture gave Sylvia a MMA schooling.

Of all my friends over watching last night I was the only one to pick Couture to win ... against all logic on paper. The only reason I picked Couture was because of a straight up comment he made when they announced the fight "I see some weaknesses in his style and I think I can beat him". On paper no one would logically choose Couture, it was his experience and the fact that he actually spent months improving stand up (Muy Thai instructor) that made the difference.

Unbelievable fight!!! As if a hall of famer could get better.

What do you think will happen now as Liddell may be eyeing Couture (beat him 2 times already) and he would then have 2 title belts if he wins?

Or out of respect will he not bother ... or will Couture now go fight Liddel thinking he can take the LHW belt?

Interesting times!

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:10 pm

Can't say for sure

To tell you the truth I can't wait to see Krokop(sp?) fighting for that belt. That guy just has no feeling or emotion at all. He just looks like he could murder you just by looking at you. =P

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:10 pm

Yea that was probably the best card youll ever see. Franklin, Hughes, Silvia and Couture all on the same card. It's safe to say you have 2-3 Hall of Famers there. Only Jason McDonald looked bad but that was in part because of Franklin I'm sure. Man I did'nt think it would go down that but it was awsome. Couture fucked him up. UFC 69 we watch GSP fuck up Sera but UFC 70 looks like a pretty nice card atm.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:40 am

Cro Crop calls his left leg "Hospital" and his right leg "Graveyard" I believe. hehe

If Cro Crop's stand-up defence isn't out of this world he's going to be eating some good ol UFC "Ground n Pound" elbows. IMHO UFC is still the home to the toughest guys, K1 for stand-up is excellent and Pride is a distance #2 for MMA.

There was some chatter about CC making 205 to fight Chuck since he's a relatively light heavyweight (~220) I believe. Now that would be an interesting fight.

I was actually impressed with Lambert's win. He's another tough country redneck like Hughes but in the LHW division. He clocked Renato so hard his fucking ears were flapping on the slow mo replay LOL.

Crippler
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Crippler » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:58 pm

Back from the dead again only because Super told me this place was still kickin'.

I've been watching MMA, I used to train in JJ here (Law and Kim might know of the place off Cirby) when i was younger... anyways.

CC's ground game is great, all you have to do is youtube his old fights vs. Big Nog in Pride to see the type of ground game and sprawl (ability to not be taken down) he has. he used to train with Fabrico Werdum for his ground game (who you'll see an an upcoming UFC). Randy still has a solid chance to win, he fought better then he has in the past couple years vs. Tim so we'll see ;D.
can't touch this~

Return to “Public Discussion”