Suddam Hanging - posted on liveleak from a cellphone

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Suddam Hanging - posted on liveleak from a cellphone

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:30 pm

Warning: Could Offend Some Viewers.

This was posted on liveleak.com, it is a cellphone recording of the hanging of Suddam.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:23 am

yea i don't reall think saddam is dead.

1. US gives him back to his country and lets them hang him.

2.CNN's footage shows everything up until the "floor drops"

3.Cellphone footage shows everything until the "floor drops" and once the floor does drop, the cellphone doens't catch the right point of view, until it shows a close up of saddams face.

4.some iraq offical which is present at this hanging, takes out his cell phone and uploads it to youtube?

5. it's such a scam. saddam is chilling with tupac and biggie.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:01 am

And Elvis!
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:17 am

interesting
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:33 pm

He's dead, Bulor is in the denial stage. Conspiracists rejoice at the new material to keep them busy. Not sense the lunar landing has there been a greater time to escape reality. They gave his body to his people in Tikrit. I doubt they would be interested in cooperating w/ the lunatic fringe cover up.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:50 am

I believe he is dead as well but...

The only curious thing about the video was the fact that it almost appeared to be more like a "posse" hanging rather than an official government decreed hanging. I suppose there were American witnesses to the hanging but none are mentioned in the press release.

I would have expected more of an official setting with more government observers etc etc. Prisoners in the U.S. are executed with more officials present than it appears Saddam was.

Ahh well.

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:33 am

He is dead

Winke

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:55 pm

Zoidmeister wrote:I believe he is dead as well but...

The only curious thing about the video was the fact that it almost appeared to be more like a "posse" hanging rather than an official government decreed hanging. I suppose there were American witnesses to the hanging but none are mentioned in the press release.

I would have expected more of an official setting with more government observers etc etc. Prisoners in the U.S. are executed with more officials present than it appears Saddam was.

Ahh well.

The whole thing was somewhat unofficial. At one point, there was some worry, because the president of Iraq is against capitol punishment, and some people thought it would be overridden by him.

He didn't, but chances are, people steered clear of involving any agency he is responsible for.

On top of that, the reason no Americans were there is simple, even if it was just one American standing in the corner, if that got leaked, it would be spun into the Americans forcing the execution, or influencing it.

Add to that the general newness of the Iraq police force, they really don't have procedures for anything like this. My guess is what happened is that the Americans turned Saddam over to the Iraqis, and some mid-level bureaucrat or official took it upon himself to carry this thing out.

To me, it's just another sign of the level of organization the Iraqis are currently at, and the fact that it doesn't look like America can pull out of there anytime soon without the whole thing spiralling into a mess.

Return to “Public Discussion”