Zoid's UFC 66 Predictions

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Zoid's UFC 66 Predictions

Postby Zoidmeister » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:51 pm

Liddell FTW
- sorry Tito, I don't care how long you train in big bear your pure ground n pound and you strike like a baby. Fuck you and everything you think you are.

Arlovski FTW
- Cruz you've done some nice shit but you aint' shit especially in the ring with the Russian assassination machine.

MacDonald FTW
- Leben, I hate you. MacDonald is tough and I'm just hoping he can beat your ass silly ... maybe because of my Canuckian heritage.

Griffin FTW
- This fucken hillbilly can take a beating and dish it out as well. I think if he rematches with Tito he will clean his clock.

Also Bisping FTW ... this English bloke is just fucken pure business.

I'm all wound up waiting for the fight tonight!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:17 am

Lidell is an animal and by far the most dominate fighter pound for pound in the UFC. I can't wait for him and Rampage to beat the shit out of each other again.

Jason McDonald did it again wtf is this guy? Awsome guillotine.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:15 pm

One of the best UFC's last night ... great cards and great fights!

Only prediction that failed was Griffin. I seriously underestimated Jardine even though I had seen him fight a few times before. What makes sense now is a Jardine vs. Tito since Griffin lost just barely to Tito I'd like to see a "Liddell" style fighter like Jardine go with Tito.

Liddell Rampage will be a good one although at this point I'll still put money on Liddell. Remember what Liddell did to Coleman? Marko Cro Cop is a fantastic standup kickboxer but we'll see if he can handle someone well versed like Sylvia ... I'm sure he'll win his UFC debut.

MacDonald proved himself last night. Crap he took a good beating from Leben but was never in serious trouble. He yanked on Leben's neck so hard I thought his head was going to pop off ... Leben was trying to tap for the last 5s but couldn't get enough energy into his arms.

LOL good bouts!

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:15 pm

nice predictions Zoid :)

Winke

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:34 am

Tito-Liddell was good but Macdonald fight was my favorite...great finish there

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:56 am

I agree Rish, MacDonald put on quite a nice show.

I see no news from the Franklin camp so probably no rematch in sight with Anderson Silva.

I think the best next match for MacDonald would be Swick, with the winner fighting Franklin, then the winner of that fighting Silva for the title.

Serra vs. GSP ... sorry but GSP hands down.

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:35 am

Serra vs. GSP ... sorry but GSP hands down.

LOL Serra? what are they thinking?

GSP hurt his kneee in training the fight is cancelled, though I believe GSP can beat Serra with both arms tied behind his back and his legs shackled.

Winke

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:01 pm

I agree, Serra has no chance. Having this seasons winner fight the belt holder was a terrible idea. I want to see Sean Sherk v. BJ Penn.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Yep Serra got the shot as per the deal of winning the Ultimate Fighter series; theme of last series was an attempt to find the diamond in the rough from semi accomplished fighters. The middle weight winner (Travis Lutter) will fight Silva I believe ... another mismatch that will probably last < 1 round.

Sherk vs. BJ would be a good battle. I also think Sherk vs. Sanchez would be a good war with the winner going for a title fight. I think it's time for Sanchez to fight somebody tough to see what he can do.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Rumor has it BJ droped to light weight to challenge Sherk for the title.

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:40 pm

MacDonald is fighting Franklin next...should be good

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:34 am

Rishug wrote:MacDonald is fighting Franklin next...should be good

Oh, thats perfect.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm

Great to hear Franklin vs. MacDonald..

How about this :bomb:

Couture is back and you'll never guess in a million years who he's fighting in UFC 68!

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=4174

Return to “Public Discussion”