Rasher Followup to Drutt's Insanity

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Mosthula
Oversized Douche Bag

Rasher Followup to Drutt's Insanity

Postby Mosthula » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:52 am

This is how you are supposed to get your point across.

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?top ... &replies=2
Cthulhu - 50 ML6 - Shadowblade - Merlin (Un-Retired)
Cliibhlibh - 50 ML6 - Shaman - Merlin(Ya I actually RvR with him)
Nosthu - 50 ML3 - Zerk - Merlin
Mosthula - 50 - Minstrel - Albion Lamorak (Retired)
Mosthula - 50 - Lurikeen Champ - Mordred (Retired)

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:05 pm

Don't believe him, hes still a fuck, and still has anger/ego in his post.

Fuck him.
Gundorf the uber

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:50 pm

It was quite the bullshit post.

I've made a better apology to my ex girlfriend after I slept with her best friend.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Mosthula
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Mosthula » Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:57 am

Oh Im not saying to believe him Im just saying that this is how he should have started off saying he is pissed at us, instead of the joke of a thread he posted before. I could care less what he thinks. :onfire:

Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:37 am

I always find it amusing when a person starts off saying they are sorry for this or for that and then they fall right back into slinging insults and untruths.

And for the record I dont recall him calling me a "whore" in any forum and never once did he ever say that to me through a tell or whatnot. Had he ever I am sure that those of you who know me and the type of person that I am that you dont doubt for a second how badly I wouldve ripped into him.

Maybe he was drunk and muttered it aloud and has confused that with posting it or typing it to me personally in game, who knows.

Again, I feel the need to say how sorry I feel for the player behind the toon, it is very obvious this game effects him "personally".

When the dragon was first killed and I confronted Drutt in tells about the stolen dragon loot and respec stones (from a Myth member) all he could say to me was "You really dont like me do you?"

It didnt matter what I was bringing to his attention, he made everything personal, a personal attack on him, etc. Quite frankly I get a better response from my 9 year old son when I approach him with a situation.

I think what is most obvious about Drutt the player is that everything is about him, his guild, the Myth alliance and more-over his ego. I doubt that anything we could do will change that.

The only way to silence him and his verbal attacks against this guild is to fall party to stroking his ego and "allowing" him to "think" that he is the King of Midgard.

And they call us bandwagoners. <laughs> As I see it the problem is that we are not bandwagoners, we do our own thing for the bettering and strengthening of our realm of choice and we have come to be a force to be reckoned with on Midgard/Merlin and as such we are a personal threat to the Kingdom of Drutt.

He is now trying to put a wedge between Gundorf/BWC and Alustat/ED by claiming Gundorf talks bdly about them to Drutt and other guild leaders affiliated with the Myth alliance.

I don't know Gundorf nearly as well as most of BWC, but I would like to think that I know his gaming ethics well enough to know that if he had something to say to the leaders of ED that he would present his opinions to them personally.

Perhaps Drutt fears that ED may be the next guild to leave the Myth alliance for whatever reason and he is trying to strengthen a hold on them if you will by creating havoc with the alliance he fears losing them to.

Who knows.

I think we should invite ED to RvR with us, or perhaps to raid with us. I'm not suggesting that we try to recruit them to join the alliance in any way, simply suggesting we be seen together in some form to show we have no ill feelings toward them.

I didnt even bother responding to Drutt's post on the VN boards, the only players outside of a couple that I give a hoot about are right here in BWC and as such I have plagued you all with my ability to be long winded.

:inlove:

Just my two copper.
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Snot
Incompetent To0l

Postby Snot » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:40 am

I agree about doing an activity with ED sometime.

Mosthula
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Mosthula » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:08 pm

Well said Rhiandra.

Plopper
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Plopper » Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:33 pm

RHI....you dont like me do you?

(I Have a Norswomen Huntress With Big BOOBIE's and a bow)
(I have a Dwarven Healer with a....ahh better not say )
Some Albs say my mez is useless, the hibs say that im gimped....well i say wait till u have the little Z's popping out of ur head

Return to “Public Discussion”