vancouver hotels

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Gorilla
Tripped Off the Short Bus

vancouver hotels

Postby Gorilla » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:25 pm

looking for reccomendations on hotels.

i have 9 - 10 people going dependingon cost we wanna stay 1-2 nights

nov 17th thru 18th

just looking for recommended hotels

things we want
1. pool,hot tub
2. near the bars and easy taxi access
3. safe and cheap location
Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:55 pm

Marching in the Gay Pride parade?

You go on with yer bad self!

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:37 pm

vancouver, canada?

if so, its where I live. Just gimmie where you want to stay, what you're doing, cost, blah blah blah.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:44 pm

fuck I'm dumb.

Pools, well, its kind of cold for a pool. I don't think you'll be swimming. Bars, the best bet is somewhere downtown in a central location. Depends what kind of bar you're really looking to go to, but downtown has a good variation, be it gas town, granville street, etc.

Best hotels are the four seasons and the pan pacific, besides that, Hotel Vancouver are a bit pricey, but if you want best location, hot tub..

Besides that for cheap and good locations, I'd have to look it up. I am sure they have a Days Inn, or Holiday Inn, or something good. I am guessing you don't want to stay in a dump. Its not going to be busy that weekend, pretty sure that is the week before the American thanksgiving, so driving up and booking should not be a problem..

Just expedia.ca for vancouver hotel locations. Anywhere downtown near Robson, Granville Street, Burrard, are all close to any bar you want to get to. Within 10 bucks anyways.. Its pretty much like Seattle.

Hotels are not my specialty, but if you want a good bar, restaraunt etc, gimmie some more details on what you guys are into, and I can reccomend some good restaraunts, pre-game bars, and then bars.

I don't stay downtown, live in the burbs.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:59 pm

http://www.expedia.ca/pub/agent.dll?qsc ... m=f&shtl=1

Vancouver Empire : Second

http://www.expedia.ca/pub/agent.dll?qsc ... m=f&shtl=1

Howard Johnson: First choice..

these are cheap, good locations, and safe. Well, Vancouver is really safe in general.

Like 100 bucks, 2 beds.. not a bad deal.5 minutes from the bars

Gorilla

Postby Gorilla » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:12 am

oh snap ill get back to u for the bar seen i got hooked up with a group discount at some hotels, fuck yeah the pan pacific man i wanna make that happen well see though. i got like 12 peeps comin out.

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Gorilla

Postby Gorilla » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:36 pm

mainly we want a hot tub and a pool since theres 12 of us and 10 of em are couples.

yeah as for bars i think they want the laid back scene nothing super fancy although im up for anything since im a bachelor.

tell me where the bitches migrate and ill make that happen with some wingman action, hey even the girls that are coming wanna see me get some action so even better wing WOMEN.

anyhow u should show up i can meet u IRL and we can talk about law's gay sexual acts.

as for hotels we just want a safe area close to bars with closed parking
but hot tub and pool are themain things for the before and after parties.

hit me up i think its coming up to be like 50 bux a nigher per person which is already super cheap we were expecting more for 2 nights per person.

i may have to look at nicer hotels since 4 people are staying in each room which makes that 2rooms

a couple queen beds and were good to go

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:42 pm

I'm in Vegas that weekend. My place has a hot tub and pool, haha. But, its not close to the bars.

I'd check expedia.ca for hotels with pools/hot tubs etc. No idea.

Vancouver is safe. I've never had any trouble downtown. You can't walk to a wrong side downtown.. You can walk to hastings, which is where our drug dealers/hookers reside, but thats not even dangerous, just kind of creepy.

Your best bet is to head to granville and see what you like. The Caprice = best higher priced bar in downtown.. I recommend the Blarney Stone too, good Irish bar downtown, half pub/half club. Usually have live bands. Buffalo Club is small but plays live music. Sip is a good pregame bar, expensive drinks though, same with Caprice Lounge. Yaletown is a great place to grab dinner. Depends what you want really, just a place to sit and drink, Robson has a lot of good resaraunts too.

Psychotix
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Psychotix » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:38 pm

hmm I've only been down there once myself and one time I started the bar scene in Vancouver but I woke up in some appartment in Surrey with no idea how I got there.

The girl on the other side of the bed was pretty nice though :P Not sure on quality of the bars but I seemed to get some action pretty easy in Surrey.

Return to “Public Discussion”