Dear Italty and Italians in general..

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Dear Italty and Italians in general..

Postby Beratuul » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:32 pm

Dear Italy,

I fucking hate you. I fucking hate your country. I fucking hate everyone that lives in a country that looks like Law's forked penis. I hate your hairy women. I hate how Germany had to do everything for you in WW2. I hate how nothing good has ever come out of your worthless piece of shit region since the Renaisannce. I hate how your wine is second class. I hate that you are fucking pussies who flip and flop more then Jay's dick at an elementry school during recess or a backstreet boys concert. I hate how you had the easiest road to the finals, and got there by diving. You are a disgrace. I would not even want Law to have sex with you.

Have you headbutted an Italian lately? Have you?
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Amit
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Amit » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Want to talk about pussy? Why dont you harbor some more draft dodging awol going pussies some more you fucking canadian. Lovely that someone from a country whose claim to fame is that the fucking police ride horses and whose biggest export is fucking 2nd rate bacon that my dog won't even eat comes here and opens his mouth.

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:34 pm

Our biggest export is power :P

And everyone of the colonies ride horses :P

You should be ashamed for sticking up for people like Totti and Del Piero ! Ashamed !
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:29 pm

Lets be honest,

ALL the players in the world cup were going down like a hooker on dollar day.

I'm just curious what Materazzi said to make Zidane do the red card head butt thing. Whatever it was, he should have said it in regulation, hehe.

I think penalty kicks should be eliminated, make them play til someone scores!!!

http://cracked.com/modules.php?op=modlo ... le&sid=663

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Farfar

Postby Farfar » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:35 am

Muhaha :D i won 400$ on the game
i had alot of chars

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:42 am

Yay for the primadona's taking the world cup home, christ the italian team could swipe millions in commercial money from Kleenex with all their hairy female crying on the field.

The french president should make today Zidane day, a day where everyone needs to headbutt an italian person!.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Mosthula
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Mosthula » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:44 am

I agree with Mourningblade. Winning a game by penalty kicks is just retarded. With all that said Im Half Italian and two of my grandparents are from Italy sooo.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Cthulhu - 50 ML6 - Shadowblade - Merlin (Un-Retired)
Cliibhlibh - 50 ML6 - Shaman - Merlin(Ya I actually RvR with him)
Nosthu - 50 ML3 - Zerk - Merlin
Mosthula - 50 - Minstrel - Albion Lamorak (Retired)
Mosthula - 50 - Lurikeen Champ - Mordred (Retired)

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:43 pm

Derek, I thought your from B.C and the rest of Canada hated the frogs! Anyway, was a great match. Hate to say it, I was hoping France would win too. Henry is a pimp (Go Arsenal!).

They shouldn't have shown the Zidane replay in the stadium. That was probably the reason for the Red Card. That ref would have been killed before he could leave the stadium. We know how Italians are!!!!!

Some statements from the match that weren't heard much in the 20th century:

"France is on the attack".

"France is defending well".

"It'll be a tough shower after this one for France."
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:09 pm

That Zidane head butt was much better then any strikes thrown in the Ortiz v. Shamrock fight Saturday night. Good form...soccer worth watching.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Secret Italian training video released...

http://www.clip-upload.de/?clip=1152024446897016.wmv
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:44 pm

yeah its soccer, not exactly my favorite sport nor did i watch any part of the world cup. But i'm glad the dirty stank ass surrender at the drop of a hat french didn't win. I would like to have seen the USA or Germany or England win (they are countries the have the balls to fight a war or at least attempt to exterminate an entire religion/ethnicity/culture etc.). But then again the USA can't be the best at everything so i guess we can let the rest of the world have this one LITTLE championship. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA. We'll just have to step it up in the next olympics and really whoop some ass. But bottom line fuck italy and fuck soccer. now ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Return to “Public Discussion”