Matt Hughes Serves Royce Gracie

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Matt Hughes Serves Royce Gracie

Postby Twystyd » Sat May 27, 2006 11:27 pm

I just got back from downtown watching UFC 60 and Hughes destroyed Gracie. Honestly Royce Gracie always plays defense and takes a beating until he finds a slip he can submit his opponent with but that fight was clearly controlled by my boy Hughes. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu known as the worlds dominate style in mixed martial arts has been pushed aside by Miletich as the greatest hand to hand technique in the world. Chuck Liddell (perhaps the worlds biggest badass) and Matt Hughes are the real deal. I thought Gracie showed a lot of heart in the defeat and gave mad props to Hughes. Anyone else think Gracie was going to have his arm snapped in that arm bar? I think Matt would have had to break it, there is no way Gracie submits.

Well time to watch Ortiz serve Shamrock again in two months.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”