mayu saying goodbye

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
mayu
Drifter Gimp

mayu saying goodbye

Postby mayu » Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:51 am

hi all .. i suppose u all would not be able to see me again from now on or maybe once per wekk ... well i start my new job as a engineer in a ship yard ...

job load is so heavy that i don't even have time with my gf ... it time for me to say good bye to u all .. nice playing with u all these few month .. hope i have time in future to log on ..

i currenly have 18 plats on my bd .. if anyone short of any cash can get from me when i log on ..( prob not) b/c i will cancel my account soon

little smurf thief mimiru (50sb andred)
little smurf tank that act like a caster mayu (50bd merlin)
avaengael 36 infil palo

Phishbone
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby Phishbone » Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:21 am

Mayu,

I am going to miss you bro. You and I were the best BD team out there when it came to kicking ass and taking names. I wish you the best with your new job and all.

Keabit will fill your shoes well I believe once he gets 50. So, don't worry you have a good replacement.

I would be interested in that staff you had sc'd if that's cool. I finally got all my AF51 cloth suit yesterday, but have to figure all the SC out and give to Imihar when he has time. I know the staff would be good since we worked on deciding together on what to make of it. :)

Once again, good luck on the new job. It was an honor to share some great DAoC game time with you bro.
>x> Phishbone <x<
..Bloodwinter Clan..

Winke
Donkey Fucker

bye Mayu

Postby Winke » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:49 am

who will I farm diamonds with Mayu? :(, Mayu if its ok I could use some PP to complete my SC armor :)

Winke

Qrak
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Qrak » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:12 pm

bye(

Qrak 50 sup rm
Dekz 50 sup sm

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:46 pm

You will be missed Mayu by all BWC but congratulations on your RL horizon. GL bro~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”