just found a great site

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
mr mystery
Drifter Gimp

just found a great site

Postby mr mystery » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:18 pm

i just found a great site [removed] it sells accounts and the account sold gets a free year put on it same for the one bought they also trade accounts have fun games and on top of that have a great system if your account isnt sold in a month its immediatly given back to the seller and they get 15% added to what they were selling it for as long as its sold under 500 bucks. Now i know what your thinking its crazy no way theyd do that nobody else does well try it see for yourself its too cool to pass down again that site is [removed]

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:38 pm

The only thing possibly more confusing then that site is your post.

None of the stuff you mention in the email is listed on the site. I find it funny that you "Just found the site", considering the sentence from the site "Well the object of this deal is to email my boss Mod Mystery "

Hmm, Mr. Mystery stumbled across a site run by Mod Mystery?

mr mystery
Drifter Gimp

rofl i do find that funny lol seeing as how it was recently.

Postby mr mystery » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:45 pm

:stupid: ..created and how the word find means to discover and seeing as how i made the site with a bunch of my co-workers we were the first to actually discover seeing as how we were the first to actually lay eyes on it and you who likes to sound smart and also try to make it look as tho im a fool sucks to you :onfire: if you still have no life and want to argue why dont we take this into private message so you dont get banned for eventually spamming i have nothing else to say to the likes of you on the thread wanna talk #$&@ come talk it in private now #$%& you and have a nice day

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Re: rofl i do find that funny lol seeing as how it was recen

Postby Winke » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:37 pm

mr mystery wrote::stupid: ..created and how the word find means to discover and seeing as how i made the site with a bunch of my co-workers we were the first to actually discover seeing as how we were the first to actually lay eyes on it and you who likes to sound smart and also try to make it look as tho im a fool sucks to you :onfire: if you still have no life and want to argue why dont we take this into private message so you dont get banned for eventually spamming i have nothing else to say to the likes of you on the thread wanna talk #$&@ come talk it in private now #$%& you and have a nice day

Hey man Augo is in BWC you dumbass dont threaten our members with banning. Take you're shit to another board before you get banned.

Winke

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:50 pm

<waits impatiently for Barbos to IP block the "Drifter gimp" who fails to use even a simple fucking punctuation>

3/10 for his Effort.

8/10 for his Stupidity.

1/10 for that god awful website layout, when the fuck did you make that; during a bong session?.

and last,

4/10 for his Threat.

Here's a hint nubcake, don't threaten a member of the clan who runs this website with a ban when you're own ass is more then like to recieve the same gesture, but with less thought and effort put into it.

p.s Winke for BWC Warchief 2006!.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:54 pm

I'm glad someone's mommy let them use her credit card, but this is not the place to peddle your illegitimate website.

Please disappear.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:43 pm

barbos Pm me this foo's Ip or website I got some BWC love to send his way.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:31 am

WOOT go mike fuck his shit up!
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:15 pm

:pee:
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”