Those wacky Germans..

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:53 pm

Beratuul wrote:I used to kick live puppies for football practice cause I liked the sounds they made when they were 30 feet in the air with a broken spine.

That's just about the only reason anyone would ever watch Canadian people play football.

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:23 pm

ROFLMAO @ Phin

Winke

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:06 pm

But still no one has answered my questions: would it be wrong to use things such as rats or roaches to make fuel? And if it wouldn't be wrong to use roaches or rats why would it be wrong to use cats?
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:09 pm

Danny wrote:But still no one has answered my questions: would it be wrong to use things such as rats or roaches to make fuel? And if it wouldn't be wrong to use roaches or rats why would it be wrong to use cats?

Because our society holds things that are furry and cute above all. Roaches are classified as pests.

If you don't like that, you can go become a philosophical hippy. :bigups:

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:12 pm

There are civilizations that used the same classifications for groups of people too. Its all about point of view I guess. Philosophy is fun :)
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:13 pm

Yes philosophy is very fun. However i am not a "hippie" philosopher i am more of a everything that can benefit me should philosopher so if cats can be made into fuel and that will mean my commute to and from work will cost less then i say lets roll with that. Plus playing devil's advocate is fun as hell on forums so i hope you all realize that these things i say are not necessarily my opinion i just want to get people to think and to justify what they say and explain their opinions and why they thenk that way. Because the government doesn't like people who think.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger

You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:40 am

LOL keep Aby posting I havn't seen her this involved in a topic :bigups:

<3 Aby

Winke

Return to “Public Discussion”