GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Xarkon
Ass Jammer

GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!

Postby Xarkon » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:33 pm

lol i can drive now

onto other things i need a car, i need something that will fit a snowboard or two and is good on gas and is sexeh um and that doesnt break the bank ( and by bank i mean what a friggin senior in highschool has) anyone got any ideas?
To Many Xark's to count

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:00 pm

you talking about a new car? I have a Hyundai Tiburon and I love it. Its only about 18k.... mine was 21k after taxes and fees fully loaded with 6speed leather etc. 10 yr 100k mile warranty cant be beat. Its quick and sporty and the seats fold down so you would have no problem getting a snowboard in it. fucking awesome car if you ask me. test drive one and you will be sold.

:biggrin:
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Xarkon
Ass Jammer

Postby Xarkon » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:22 pm

yea i have 6 grand atm lol don't think i could even ask my parents to spot me that kind of cash and since school started not even working close to enough hours to pay off a loan

i mean something used like a 2002 impreza wrx wagon :biggrin: but i can't find any near here damn such a nice car
To Many Xark's to count

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:00 pm

get a used Honda civic hatchback

Winke

Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:11 pm

Toyota Rav 4 has been very very good to me. Great on gas, racks on top can hold what you need and then some. Very roomy inside and you could probably pick up a 2000 in very good shape for 6k or less. Not to mention you will have it for years to come and still have a very reliable vehicle.

Whatever you choose, be safe. :P
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:20 pm

any used honda or toyota will be good those engines last like over 300k miles :)

Xarkon
Ass Jammer

Postby Xarkon » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm

i would love to find a good toyota matrix but alas still a little expensive
To Many Xark's to count

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:34 pm

Toyotas on average last slightly longer than Hondas.

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:11 pm

:toothy10: What's your weather like? I love my all wheel Impreza wagon in the snowy North. Great on gas, drives like dream, chicks find it's shimmering green chassis envigorating yet reliable. LoL :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:58 pm

barbos wrote:Toyotas on average last slightly longer than Hondas.

well both the motors will last the same but the body of a honda will fall off of it before the toyota's will

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:46 pm

Unfortunetly you wont find a "sexeh" ride that is easy on gas and wont break the bank. Best suggestion is buy something cheap that will last like 2 or 3 years. In that time build up your credit and then get a loan for something nice once u are done with that car. Don't go blowin all your cash cuz u may need to make some repairs. Also i'm assumin u are liek 16 or 17. All u need is a ride to get you from point a to point b. But make sure that ride has a rediculously TALL spoiler/wing because you know those front wheel drive imports really need that downforce on the rear wheels. If you can't afford one from a shop just go to a park with bleachers and rip off part of the bleacher seat and weld that fucker on to the trunk lid. Also u need massive amounts of graphics, these include stickers that advertise car part manufacturers that you DON'T have installed on your car and the ones on the side that have the guy pointing foreward like in Fast and the Furious. If you do have a part installed on your car you MUST have a 2 Feet by 5 Feet window banner advertising it. Don't worry if u can't see anything out your window you look cool. Also your exhaust tip should be MASSIVE and annoyingly loud. I'm thinkin a nice 5 inch diamiter tip would be good. Oh oh and PRIMER GRAY. Because your gonna get that car painted someday. Or you can go the other route and just get the primer gray body kit those are so cool and put that on a car that has a paint job already. LIGHTS lots and lots of neon lights, some underbodies and some in the grille and then some inside the car fuck it put some on the damn roof and dangle some off of the sweet 5 foot spoiler u have. Also you have to peel out from every stop light u get stuck at no matter where u are or who is around you (even cops, they want you to do it cuz you look and sound SOOOO cool when u do). And the most important thing to have on your car is NOS. FUCKIN NOS gotta have it and if you don't... fuck it put a NOS sticker on those add like 40 horsepower i hear.

Ok i'm done with the rant about crappy imports. I don't mean all imports i mean those damn ricers that pack Hwy 100 every Fri & sat night and make it impossible to get anywhere fast. They seen one to many paul walker movies. BTW Subaru WRX does not count as Rice, why, because i said so. What wanna fight about it?
Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:22 pm

i need something that will fit a snowboard or two and is good on gas and is sexeh

By a rack and something that balances reliability and fuel efficiency. Racks for almost any ride are extremely affordable these days. It's safe to say; much cheaper then moving into higher auto classes assured to depreciate.

Don't go white trash but fuck the yuppy image. Sexeh is any vehicle you can take your girl boarding, and wake up with a bra on the front seat. Just get there ~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:29 am

<3 my 2002 Ford Focus Blue Edition :biggrin:

Dunno what's good over in the states, but you can usualy never go wrong with a toyota or a honda when i comes to fuel efficiency.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:46 am

4 Cylinder Jeep Wrangler :)

aroep
Respectable Gimp

Postby aroep » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:53 am

mid 90's jetta with yakima ski rack. nuff said :D

Return to “Public Discussion”