MID/LAMORAK AUGUST RECRUITMENT

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Tingtong
Ass Jammer

MID/LAMORAK AUGUST RECRUITMENT

Postby Tingtong » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:48 am

We are currently seeking Level 50

Skald
Savage (H2H)
Zerker
Runnie (Darkness)

If you wish to Apply please post

1. MMO Experiance
2. Past PvP Experiance
3. Hrs/Week Playtime
4. Previous Guild Experiance

During the recruitment process you are granted a 2-week provisional recruit status to get to know people in the guild. You will be judged on your PvP attendence and how well you represent BWC. Applicants who fail to answer the 4 questions asked will not be considered.

Babei
Drifter Gimp

LF Guild

Postby Babei » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:53 am

Looking for a PvP and more serious guild environment for myself and husband. I am a 44 Skald, he is a Warrior. (He can wait to enter guild, he has just come back after playing AA for a while.) I am also a 600 AC. I usually spend my days during the week crafting, and my nights playing. I only work 3 days a week now, totaling about 15 hours. He works days and is on every night after 5 pm cst. Both in our 20s.

1. MMO Experience

Daoc is the only MMOG I have played. I have played for roughly 2 years now. Just recently reduced my workload and am looking forward to alot of PvP. My husband has played Americas Army as well as a couple other online war type games.

2. Past PvP Experience

Not as much as we'd like. We basically bought the game for PvP, and unfortunately we came from Hib Merlin.

3. Hrs/Week Playtime

30-40

4. Previous Guild Experience

Ran Morrigu's Wrath on Merlin Hib. Also started the alliance The Fenian Brotherhood. So far on Mid Lamo we have been members of Ragnorak Rising, but we are disappointed with the RvRability of the guild as a whole.

Anyway I really hope you guys decide to consider us.
Thanks
Babei
morriguswrath@insightbb.com

Akhmad
Drifter Gimp

Postby Akhmad » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:38 am

Hi everyone, I play kobos on lamorak, i plan to make em a 48 aug 22 cave specced buff shear shammy. Hes currently level 48

1. MMo experience
Daoc is the first and only MMO ive played besides WoW beta for almost 3 years now. I have 5 level 50s an inf, cleric, skald, bard, runemaster all of which have over 30 days /played on.

2. past pvp experience.
Ive ran in plenty of 8 man groups with my runemaster on iseult and skald on mordred. Not much experience with my cleric tho partly because of the guild i was in. My highest RR toon is my inf tho mostly because i could never find a group of people truly dedicated to rvr.

3. Hrs/week playtime
I play alot during the week im on 6 hours a day if im not leveling my shammy im probably crafting with it. I manage over a 80 hours a week.

4. Previous guild experience.
Most of the guilds ive been in had intentions of being a gank guild such as the one on galahad but that never happened do to lack of committed players and such. Best guild ive been in is my Mid iseult guild who was all around balanced had set times a week for pve the rest of the time it was purely rvr.

Thank you for considering my application hopefully i will join you guys soon.

heartless_
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby heartless_ » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:40 pm

Plvl me. Tks.

Return to “Public Discussion”