Lamorak and Gareth census

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Lamorak and Gareth census

Postby Joshll » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:52 am

Lamorak
Mid-1833= 44.67%
Hib-1356= 33.05%
Alb-914 = 22.28%

http://daoc.gamescape.com

This goes back to my point that any success alb here is due to being better players, and any mid and hib success you just aren't sure if it was the:
* Better classes & group makeup
* More population & groups
* Or the person behind the keyboard
Maybe you all are great players, but the world will never know!
retired

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:15 am

Mid will most likely quickly drop.

Most people who rolled Mid went to be part of the "elite 8 man group" team, since its a pretty solid realm for it.

If even half of those 1400 are doing that, which isn't a bad guess since there won't be much PvE on the server, then you're looking at up to 75 8 man groups trying to 8v8 at the same time.

Basically gonna be a huge zerg.

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:45 am

Dont forget that Mids have a huge amount of shaman bots, I dont know if the pther realms have the same problem. A couple of tanks on albion can level with a paladin with no need for healing, endo, etc.

Still, mids have too high population, I was hoping for something more equal. I guess the alb bwc will have lots of targets to choose from.
Hulk Smash, Troll Warrior 50
Lamorak

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:25 am

ya a lot of mids do have bots but i would say 1/3 of our population is bots. Bots help out with instance bonus and so on so i know for a fact those numbers are going to drop once everyone is 50 i know i'll be selling my pac healer bot :)

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:36 am

yup what about people like ting who have 5 bots
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

babafate
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby babafate » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:04 am

Ascendancy rolled Hib on Lamo, we are leveling animists/ chanters for PL atm then we will lvl our RvR toons,

mid will be deadly in RvR if there is any 8 man, they will most likely run 2 shammys, imagine the shears, disease and rootage, the interrupting done by mids will be insane, MoC3 or tank grp is the only way to kill a mid grp now w/o grp cure disease
Ascendancy Elitists
Donzi 7L3 Warrior (Retired)
Babafate 7L8 Shammy (in AA)
Babadonzi 4L0 Berzerker (Stuck in a fat chick)
Mre 4L0 SB (Died in a bad poker game)
Bajaz 3L8 Healer Bot (Seeking Employment)
Donziii 6L9 Warrior (Pwnin it up)
Donzihunt 4L5 (Gettin pwned up)

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:24 am

Mid tank groups are going to be nasty. Only thing they are really missing is is uber RA's like ST and TWF. They'll have the added bonus of having buffs/heals on seperate classes, so you'd have to drop both with mid. Mids I think might actually become a bit tougher in keep standoffs, since without FoP, that powerless PBAE on the warlock is gonna be that much more nasty, if any of the warlocks actually are grouped, and not out on the ledge trying to get solo RPs, heh.

Hib groups will have a pile of DPS w/ only a few core classes needed. They also have RA love with TWF and ST being on more common classes. They do have the downside though that if you drop the 2 wimpy druids in the group, they lose all their healing and buffs, but while your doing that, you might get owned, heh.

Albs have a few benefits though. With abilities spread over a few classes, its harder to knock out everything by killing one or two group members. Pallys are great for end too, since they pretty tough, and if the pally does get dropped, its back up pretty much immediately after the pally is rezzed. The Heretic is also nice for breaking up keep sieges, with the heretic being nice in general since it can switch between ranged and no range pretty easily.

Not playing much of anything besides chasing around the baby.

babafate
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby babafate » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:34 pm

it'll be interesting playing a hib, 8v8 if there is such a thing on Lamo
Ascendancy Elitists

Donzi 7L3 Warrior (Retired)

Babafate 7L8 Shammy (in AA)

Babadonzi 4L0 Berzerker (Stuck in a fat chick)

Mre 4L0 SB (Died in a bad poker game)

Bajaz 3L8 Healer Bot (Seeking Employment)

Donziii 6L9 Warrior (Pwnin it up)

Donzihunt 4L5 (Gettin pwned up)

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:29 pm

kinds sucks mid pop is so high but i rolled there anyways. Not making mistake of going alb again. Alb just has shit grps compared to mid/hib they always have to sacrifice some important ability to make a decent grp while mid/hibs get it easy. Not to mention most ppl that play mid/hib treat albs like shit and nvr understand the challenge or respect them.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

heartless_
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby heartless_ » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:04 pm

Albs... respect... no.

Return to “Public Discussion”