RA's for runies

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Vulcanus
Respectable Gimp

RA's for runies

Postby Vulcanus » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:06 pm

Ok, ive just become addicted to rvr, and as such have accumulated 150 rps in a little over 3 hours at lvl 19...which isnt easy if you have any experience with people in the new bg. I digress...anyway, Imihar gave me some divine inspiration and i purchased Mystic Crystal Lore with my 3 rps...question is, what other abilities will i want, and in what order? Im a pure dark spec runie for now, wont have supp till my mindings. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks all.
If, one day, you awake to a hellstorm of fire and acid, know that for your soul I come.

Minederien_
Respectable Gimp

Postby Minederien_ » Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:25 am

Bah get purge is not accessible in BG but you need ABSOLUTLY in RvR

For BG : You need acuity to get the other skill after maybe wild power and serenity... with that you have more power and more chance to do critical. You are a first range nuker it can be helpfull

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:51 am

Wild Power - 5% increased chance to crit
Serenity - mana regen
Mastery of Magery - 3% increased DD damage per level. Adds up when you are doing 600+ damage at lvl 50.

I'd focus on WP intially, will benefit you equally as you level as it will RVR. Same with serenity. Get WP3 & MoM3 and then go for purge as you hit about RR5.
retired

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:48 am

I'd say serenity 2 next.

WP2 & MOM1/2 (if you stay dark) is probably the next ones to get followed then by Purge. WP2 & MOM2 will help while levelling and by 3L5'ish you'll be able to buy purge.

Also on a side note Wild Arcana is great for supp runies - gives you a chance of a 70% snare effect.

Return to “Public Discussion”