need some help with real life issue

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Trun
Respectable Gimp

need some help with real life issue

Postby Trun » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:03 am

hey guys ...

i know it s gonna be weird for you all. but i really need help about my training course. after 7 years of education in university (still have 1 yrs to go lol) (i know i know it should end at 4 yrs but i like the university what can i say hehe) course of training for summer has come. and i really wanna do it in usa or canada or maybe australia. now you ll ask how can you guys help me ...

i m currently educating on agricultural economy . so i need every web portal which includes agricultural companies or maybe economic based firms. i have to get an acceptance document from a company. bcoz consulate wants it to issue a visa. basicly i need to find and start mailing with companies about my internity(dunno if that correct ) i ll really appriciate any effort that you guys do for me. after i sent my emails to companies i ll start to pray for the acceptance.

please dont take this message as spamming ... i know how hard to get a visa many friends triedit but only few had gone. maybe you have friends who have a company that can help me or maybe even one of you can help me.

thanks for everything friends
hope to see you soon

Serdar ( Svigt )

Return to “Public Discussion”