Fantasy Football League on Yahoo

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:08 pm

I agree with the chat group or IM method. I have my draft for my work league at 6:30pm tonight.

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:20 pm

I am back now from meeting. I say lets let Gundorf pick for those not responding by taking the first ranked availabel person. 20 minnute time limit for picks then he auto picks for yeah. I will be going home from 5pm - 6pm cst so dont let me loose my pick or I will zerg you with Rhiandra Celest and Adida.
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:19 pm

I can do that.
Gundorf the uber

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:52 pm

If no one objects start picking for whoevers next adn do so every 20 minutes untill we itsone of our turns again.

Ill be home in about 1 hour or so.

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Yipee
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby Yipee » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:56 pm

I object

picking for others is lame

it cheapens the whole thing
Yipee and crew

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:59 pm

Incase I am not around when I come up I want best available QB
No ma'am, the only gaping hole I leave is within your dignity.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:23 pm

who the is on the clock?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:28 pm

We have made what 3 picks in 24 hours? that's fucking sad.. what else are we going to do?

Law, can you control the draft at all by picking players via a live draft?
If so set a live draft time and let's fucking do it.
Gundorf the uber

Yipee
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby Yipee » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:35 pm

I believe Philll has been on the clock now for going on 6 hours
Yipee and crew

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:35 pm

6pm on the 21st is the earliest on line draft we can do. we can do a day draft a week earlier.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:19 pm

I out of the tourney guys. Seriously. I cant do this off the top of my head. I don't know enough about the NFL.

Sorry.
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:21 pm

I say lets pick now. We need to get this done. We are not picking for them we are autoing the 1st best available player just like yahoo would do. I say lets all start picking every 5 minutes there seems to be enough here over 1/2 at least.

Crippler
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Crippler » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:53 pm

we could always post a list of what players we could want... make a huge ranked list each person wants... Then let law or D run down that list in order, by rank picking the player the person would want (highest rank to lowest rank) by availability.. so say someones list is like 1) Priest Holmes 2) Matt Hasselback 3) Tom Brady 4) Duece Staley for example, and as you run downt he list you see Gundorf already has Priest Holmes, so you give jackass Matt Hasselback as his first pick... What about that Idea? You keep going until you run out of players... Everyone would give a rather large list and say if we finish up the draft and someone stacked WR's and he is still missing another RB, well you could give him the next highest ranked player, or let him choose is own at a close date..
can't touch this~

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Law is boss and whatever he decides is fine. I just wish we coudl get this done its not fun anymore for any of us with these problems.

Is there a way to put it on auto draft law and then we go rank out guys in yahoo and let it pick????

Othewise I say lets just pick now let gundorf do the autopick for them taking the 1st avaiable highest guy either way LAW DECIDE :)

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:27 pm

I'm no boss guys. No one else was doing anything so I started the league. I wish I had nothing to do with the league but play honestly...I'm one of the busier cats around here this time a year. I'm ok with whatever. I'll let Yahoo draft for me if needed.

BTW, Phill go to Yahoo.com --->sports---->fantasy home and look at the draft roster. It's more info then you need bro. I'm in the same boat ~

Return to “Public Discussion”