my thoughts posted on sesey new guilds website

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

my thoughts posted on sesey new guilds website

Postby Cryhavoc » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:39 pm

sesey the thief
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for taking bwc crafting money to help your new guild.

cryhavoc
Unregistered User
(1/18/03 1:33:41 pm)
Reply yes its true
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sesey who wishes pling day and night so she peels on BWC lol have fun pling her she has never soloed a level.

Sesey I still need the 3pl we gave you to fund a new WC.

OH and the 1pl of my personal money i gave you to buy epic armour from a guildy so you look like a lev 50 lol was a god dam steal he sold you it cause you were a trusted friend.

Why not trust sesey umh she bitches if any one in a xp gp that is lower lev then her.

Why i think she is about 12 years old that explains alot.

She was has visions of an all girl guild funded by bwc and of course her new guild yous lol.

She is wears epic that is not earned. NO honour. True gamers would know what i mean. I have been gaming for 20 years.

She hides behind protection of GM claims they the best of friends if this is the case why did she just not join this guild rather then BWC at the start????????

She has never helped a guildy and shows up out of thin air for pl sessions after being MIA for days on end.

At the very least pls don not ever make her an officer.

Thank- you for you time

also your allies have also ben informed of her treachery. dont know if they will care some will i think they die hard gamers.

GM BWC

http://pub33.ezboard.com/fdefiance81058frm1
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Return to “Public Discussion”