OT: Berg incident - Iraq beheading..

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu May 13, 2004 6:46 pm

Here is the video for anyone interested in seeing it -

It is violent and a bit disgusting to some. If you click on this and are shocked and did not want to be exposed to the beheading you are a dumbass.

Ogrish.com
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Crippler
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Crippler » Thu May 13, 2004 11:28 pm

Unlike Law I sent them out on PM's because the retards who don't want to see it will click on it. Then they will whine.
can't touch this~

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Fri May 14, 2004 6:26 am

As for me... I try to be educated on a subject before I open my mouth, but I find myself not trusting many sources, so in reality I don't think I'm qualified to talk about too much.

I am glad that im not the only person who has this set of mind. :bigups:

Tho i find it hard to get educated enough on such a giant topic to make a valid post to the subject, without looking like an ignorant tard.
(Try writting an essay on terrorism and keep it under 10 pages :mad:, darn history teacher!.)

I didn't want to see the video since i've watched some videos where Russian soldiers would hogtie a tjetchien(sp?) rebel, stand on his head and then cut his head off, very disturbing. :(

Has for Baker's statement of getting people home and let the kill eachother. I can partialy relate to this, since here in Denmark we have alot of Iraky immigrant's(also got some Palestinians, Iranians. I hate them, i don't really have any sympathy for them anymore. When they first came i was all in for helping them out, but now they are really only trouble. You don't see a day without the news telling that some immigrant boy gang has beaten down a school teacher or stolen a car or rolled a 7/11. They don't wanna educate themselvs and set for the easy life of wellfair recievers. (i sense a tax increase within a year or two :sleepy: ).
I wanna have them sent back to where ever they came from cause i am so tired of being paranoid around them. a year ago my dad got robed by three Iraky boys who stole 8.000 Kr (about 900$ US). This was ofcourse our christmas money so weee....didnt get any presents til the end of january. Boy's were caught but the money were gone. My old math teacher was beaten down in broad daylight by 6 immigrans who attended the same school. They beat him down cause they had all failed in math.(no wonder since they were never there).

Sorry for the small drift away of the subject. Got alittle carried away on the wholeness of it.

De La TrollFunk.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Warpcore
Respectable Gimp

Postby Warpcore » Fri May 14, 2004 7:39 am

Berg's death is sad, but not surprising. Our President has in effect declared war on a religion, and as in all religious wars, there will be heavy civilian casualties.

What bothers me is the callous attitude our govt has adopted towards 'civilians' over there. Apparently this kid was in the hands of U.S. forces, they eventually turned him loose, told him to find his own way home if he could.

That truck driver from LA was pretty much screwed as well. He got lucky.

Good to see this is turning into a big messy, dirty little mercenary war. I try not to think about our President using the world's biggest army to torture people, but alas, the evidence just keeps piling up.

Wildkat
Respectable Gimp

Postby Wildkat » Fri May 14, 2004 11:06 am

Remember 9/11? A handful were responsible for the deaths of thousands. I don't blame all of Iraq for the actions of those few, yet they will blame Americans for the actions of our few. They've extracted their revenge on us during 9/11 - enough is enough. You think they haven't done a number on American prisoners? It's bad press and bad advertisement for our armed services to solicit men joining with a "Few Good Men, to be tortured in Iraq". I don't care if the rest of the world is turning on us, maybe if they do we won't have to feed and support half of them anymore and we can take care of Americans first. Which means closing our borders, becoming more selfsufficient and less reliable on luxury imports we can live without and deporting any foreigner who brings down wage levels, and sucks our medical systems more dry while millions of our Sr citizens are living below the poverty level on SS and paying full prices.

I feel sorry for the boy's family, but he was a consenting adult and should have come home. I wouldn't set foot in Iraq for all the tea in China let alone a contract - duh!. He paid a terrible price for his greed and guess who will pay his family for his mistake.

Hats off to those countrys who take care of their own as for the other's.... take no survivors, because in the end they would leave us none.

k tks.

Bobyearl

Postby Bobyearl » Fri May 14, 2004 11:09 am

Is Bush the best President? No, but have a little loyalty and support the man on taking a stand on something. Could the plan have better? sure... But at least he did something. At least we stopped someone from destroying an entire RACE of people. Probably forgot about that when you were thinking of reasons to hate Bush. Did our society benefit monetarily from this war... Yes. Was it for oil? NO. The American economy gets lesthanhn 3% of its oil from Iraq. So where do we get most of our oil?hmmmm.. Middle east? Ourselves? Siberia? Where? Try Venezuela. We get over 32% of our oil from their. We did not invade them when they were having their civil war a few years ago, so sometimes wars have other reasons than money. I am not stupid and think that money is not a part of every war either. Wars cost money and most importantly it costs lives. So, there have to be MANY good reasons in order to declare war. Have any of you americans been to an airport in another country? Did you know for the last 10-20 years they have had armed guards with machine guns walking around in them? We only got that in the last 5 years. The attack on the US (9/11) was a very big changing point in the American way of life. It was a lesson the rest of the world(except France) learned after WWII. We did not. Just like Pearl Harbor we waited until we were attacked and then we reacted. Bush however is not doing that. He is searching out and destroying havens for terrorists.
Bush, is not a good president. He is foreign relations are horrible and he is not very charismatic. He is good at sticking to his guns though. He says he is going to do something and he does it. He is very refreshing to me to have such a HORRIBLE politician actually make it to the presidency. He has however fixed the economy and lessened the number of terrorists in the world.

Like I said in an earlier post. If anyone wants to know what it was really like in Iraq shoot me a PM. I will gladly tell you what the news messed up while I was there, what I experienced, and what my Friends and Family over there are currently experiencing.

/rant off

Trollfunk: I have heard that is happening in many European countries now. The ones with easy immigration laws that is. Very Very unfortunate.
Suttung 50 Healer 6L9 ML10 GM Nex Necis
Bobyearl 50 Skald 4L0
Slouchee 50 Shaman 4L4
Imalia 50 Healer
Bobbyearl 50 Sorc RR 4L2 Mordred
SUCKA!

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Fri May 14, 2004 2:17 pm

After discuessing with a friend in CoH about the topic, i found the guts to watch to money. At first i was shocked, but something wasnt right. Watched it again, and again, and again. There are many factors in the video that doesn't add up.

After discuessing it with my friend, we listed the following reasons.

1. Berg appears to either not be human...or already dead. (he never moves....he doesn't even appear to be breathing for a guy that's about to be murdered

2. Its a very dramatic "production"....even the presenting of the knife almost as if they wanted to produce shock value for regular people and not send the US administration a message.

3. when they push him to the ground to cut his throat, the time in the frame is civilian time.

4. they pan in and you get a black screen, obviously there is no reason for this. they pan in and then pan back out to the same distance they originally were (what for?)

5. when they pan back out the video is no longer in civilian time....it's now in military time, he is even wearing a different color hood (is it normal to change clothes in the middle of a video taped beheading?) Could they have been using 2 cameras? Possibly ....but not likely.

6. The audio does not match the video.

7. there is almost no blood what so ever coming from anywhere. Blood flows at about 120 psi......where are the spurts of blood when they cut his throat?.

8. when they pull up his head...the eyes are closed. People don't die with their eyes closed.

9. The body doesn't even twitch after the heads removed. A human body supposedly can take up to 32 steps after its been beheaded (I checked the internet for that bit of info).

De La TrollFunk.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Bobyearl

Postby Bobyearl » Fri May 14, 2004 5:17 pm

I must have been posting at same time as you wildkat. Great. post. you said everything I wanted.

Hear a great commercial today.

Summarized.. America has donated so much money to other countries, given debt relief, rebuilt, and helped in crisis(volcanos, earthquakes, and etc)
How much money as America ever received from another country? I am originally from Oklahoma. I know when houses and schools were destroyed by tornadoes we never saw anyone from another country coming to help us rebuild our town. We never received money or anything else for that matter. Not even a blanket. I know my old church used to get together blankets and canned goods to send to Mexico where we rebuilt schools and fed homeless. I have never seen any other country coming ot America to help feed our homeless.

Just some food for thought...

Bobyearl 50 Skald 4L0

Slouchee 50 Shaman 4L4

Imalia 50 Healer

SUCKA!

Gorilla

Postby Gorilla » Sat May 15, 2004 2:43 am

im not even american and i have to give u a

WERD TO THAT

bobyearl
Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Crippler
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Crippler » Mon May 17, 2004 1:04 am

The video is a fake and I thought it was after I watched it a few times.. url here http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm
can't touch this~

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Tue May 18, 2004 3:31 am

The Evil Dead Guild
Alustat/Monty/Racker

Finch
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Finch » Tue May 18, 2004 12:29 pm

I watched that video the day after it came out and it was disturbing..

Either way welcome to the next Vietnam the way things are going imo

Rhuac
Ass Jammer

Postby Rhuac » Tue May 18, 2004 1:06 pm

See what Patriot Boy has to say here.
Rhuac
Talks Like A Gentleman

Bobyearl

Postby Bobyearl » Tue May 18, 2004 1:58 pm

blunt and to the point. my type of guy. And I loved the last line...

"Way to go, sheep" That is just so beautiful. Guy is a mind reader I think.

Bobyearl 50 Skald 4L0

Slouchee 50 Shaman 4L4

Imalia 50 Healer

SUCKA!

Return to “Public Discussion”