Take care guys

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Saabo
Respectable Gimp

Take care guys

Postby Saabo » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:37 pm

I'll spare everyone from a big drama post, but I've been doing a lot of thinking and talking with people and in the long run I'm not really a member of BWC anymore, nor have I been for awhile.. So I'm taking my leave and saying good-bye. It was fun and I hope I can still stay friends with some of you all. /wave

If anyone really wants to know more in detail I'm willing to talk, just send to me in game.

-Saabo

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:30 pm

i would say im sad to see you go... but in all honesty ive been suggesting you be kicked for a while /shrug
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Aenslaed Kasugano
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Aenslaed Kasugano » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:15 pm

I'm apologize to the guild for squandering resources, manpower and charity. I was made assurances that this wouldn't happen, but that loyalty and respect was missplaced. It was my fault for trusting her as she used the resources of the guild. And apparantly I was the only one having been fooled into it.
Aenslaed Warrior, Aenslands Healer, Sakkura Shaman, Satsujiin Shadowblade, Arashii Huntress
Participate Bot, Dopplereffect Bot
-To face Life is to face Death, to face Death is to face Pain.
To face Pain is to face Life, and all those in between.

Seventhorn
Drunk Ass Fanboi

Postby Seventhorn » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:36 pm

Am I so disconnected that I dont know whats going on anymore? What happened? Can someone PM me with what happened?
Liader Ventura 49 level Cleric Holy Rollers Lamorak
Liader Ventura 50 level Skald BWC RR9 now
Sateo Corleone 50 level Shaman still a bot
Savaneh 50 level Spiritmaster
Akazuken on many servers just pimp on one.
Lets have a sexy party!!!

Devspower
Respectable Gimp

Postby Devspower » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:50 am

-.-

DEVs
Last edited by Devspower on Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:33 am

Sheesh Aens, what harshness. And a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black given recent history.

Saabo, be well, I've always had a good time with you. I hope you find what you are looking for. And for the record, I agree with your decision. When it's not appealing to run with your own guild as with another, then it's time for a change. Take care. Meep meep.
retired

Aenslaed Kasugano
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Aenslaed Kasugano » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:37 am

But the difference is, I know I owe this guild. However a ninja /gc quit not even with the respect to say to the guild's face even a thank you for the stuff we've given her, is below low.

Loyalty, Trust and Respect.
Aenslaed Warrior, Aenslands Healer, Sakkura Shaman, Satsujiin Shadowblade, Arashii Huntress

Participate Bot, Dopplereffect Bot

-To face Life is to face Death, to face Death is to face Pain.
To face Pain is to face Life, and all those in between.

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:02 am

Aens does have a point remember he went and did a 180 and broke down the lil things.

Be well Saab :huh:
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Good luck

Postby Winke » Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:06 pm

I havn't run with you much Saboo, but the few times I did you can be real fun. I think your decision is right. Though I predict Deso is a transient guild as Brutalix is a guild transient himeself (though I like the dude). Anyway at this time you dont belong in BWC and I am glad you made the decision you did.

Josh Aen is Saboo's friend and has been for a long time. he feels a little guilty for her actions and it's ok. Aen when we invited Saboo to BWC we invited her for herself dont carry the guilt.

GL Saboo :D

Winke

P.S-Aen if you stay BWC please dont do it for guilt, do it because you want to be guilded with us. I like having you around but again not if I feel I have the "ball and chain" around you.

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:25 pm

the absolute bottom line is she used the guild to get her name around, and to do things like artifacts/scroll farm, lend money etc. i would bet that if saabo was just... saabo, that brut wouldnt have ever invited just some newb skald into his groups (and just for the record, i remember saabo when she was in Fatal Legacy, and even since then she had never made any sort of "name" for herself) but shes bwc now so she must have some sort of comprehension. im sorry but i saw her participating with the guild maybe 10 times total since she entered. when we begged for skalds she went anon. when we were deterring hibs and albs in homeland, she went anon, when trying to prevent losing relics, guess what? she went anon. and when trying to get OTHER people things, she never showed up. not to mention she would bitch and complain when we asked her to run her skald for speed rather than her BD, but she was just fine doing it for the ganksquad in emain. sorry, but i dont miss people that werent ever around in the first place. good riddance imo, she should have been kicked a week and a half ago.
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:41 pm

good luck to you saabo on your travels.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Return to “Public Discussion”