Sup gang, about temp account.

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Gornag
Respectable Gimp

Sup gang, about temp account.

Postby Gornag » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:07 pm

Me and Law was talking on Irc and I told him about me needing an account. (Useing my sisters atm) :huh:
He said there was several accounts about that is collecting dust and I probably could use one till I get me a account.

If anyone has a account I can use as a temp till I get one in about a week or so (when I get paid) that would be great. Or if someone is selling a account lvl 45+ that would be cool to. I will use Paypal.

I rather buy an account off someone inguild cause I trust them more than I would anyone else :D I don't really wanna spend a fortune though.. around $120.00-$150.00 or so. Or if you can accept payments I can go around $250.00. Do like $50.00 month or something.

So if any of you can help me out that be great!!!!!
Later all

tav
Respectable Gimp

account on merlin

Postby tav » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:01 am

i have an account im not using atm if your interested it has a 50 2H axe savage on merlin 50 zerk on andred 49.6 SB on andred 45 shammy on bedevere and a 50 reaver on palomides only problem is i got taken in a scam and the guy stripped all of them but the reaver on palomides the savage can still do his epic i think hes on the lvl 20 part and i can give u a plat or so not sure whats on my other guys if your interested just let me know they also all have single line respecs left

Tav

Finch
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Finch » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:28 am

I have a new Healer in the making as of last night.. Message me on Wyrdness, Tvak or Finchie and I will see what I can do for xping. I am sharing my original and Tvak with Tea(she is the owner of Tvak account).

So it is either me or her on the skald account.. She is very nice and will do anything in her power to help you out for xp if she is on my new Healer.

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:34 am

Im touching myself. :D
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:35 am

Woops disregard that, wrong board!!
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>

Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>

Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner

Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Gornag
Respectable Gimp

Postby Gornag » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:47 pm

Thanks all for your replys. Tav PM with the info.. I can log on him and help out in raids and stuff. I can also set him up with all he needs.
Appreciate the help!! At work so gotta go :nervous:

Peace out...

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:27 pm

Damn Tavs, I am really sorry to hear that. It sucks these things seem to happen to the nicest people. Finch/Tavs thanks for helping the gimp :P
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”