ANNOYANCES

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

ANNOYANCES

Postby Zeris » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:47 pm

Such as my college's FIREWALL keep me from ENJOYING anything during the day. One of you l33t hakz3rz 2 tha m4x0rz, please help me out here. on the plus side, I'm 18, and the hottest girl I've ever seen sits NEXT to me in my japanese 101 class, and she's a NICE GIRL, and I don't have to take the Army ROTC physical fitness test for some time now, and my four year scholarship is *retroactive*. *Know* the life at college is good, and *envy* me, creatures beneath my feet!

P.S. l33t hakz3rz 2 tha m4x0rz are not part of the creatures beneath my feet, who are people I don't like such as Law for making the gayest post-rank titles I've ever heard of, the gay radiates out of my monitor so much my walls are turning purple and the condom machines in the bathroom offer ribbed versions for "his pleasure".
So you l33t hakz3rz 2 tha m4x0rz, plz make my haxor skillz more maxor.
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:10 pm

I am flattered although I had nothing to do with the current rank descriptions or your purple walls. Hell, I do not want to make up the new ones either and is why I am asking you gimps to come up with them. Any suggestions? MadDoc would be the one to help you with your firewall problem.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Zeris » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:06 pm

Now that you've denied it, there's no turning back.
ok maddoc fixit.
as for titles, I dunno, I like the idea (if possible) of several different paths, chosen by user, each with different themes maybe relating to 4 guild branches and such.
And it should be really random, like 100 posts in between titles, then 20, then 1, then 150.
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:20 pm

if it is a good [glow=orange]firewall[/glow] you probably won't ever get around it, without running a direct network connection with the internet connection, before it reaches the firewall...

:D

Xzean
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Xzean » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:17 am

I alternately love you and hate you, Zeris. Heh.
~ Sean Massaro, Role Play Fanatic and Meglomaniac Poet.

Return to “Public Discussion”