Now I Feel Like A Dick!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Now I Feel Like A Dick!

Postby Twystyd » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:15 pm

This kingdomality test actually asks questions pertinent to RL so my answers were honest. The outcome was a little discouraging but fairly accurate. http://www.cmi-lmi.com/bknight.html
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Sovereign
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Sovereign » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:24 pm

Not surprisingly I am also a black knight.
~ Tyler West
International Super Shoufu Extraordinaire
Insight. Intelligence. Inspiration.

Syrandel
Drifter Gimp

Postby Syrandel » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:31 pm

Bah, I am a silly white knight.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:07 pm

Engineer-Builder

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:34 pm

really though, my answers are so varied, I'm sure I'm not far from any of the choices...

Sovereign

Postby Sovereign » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:39 pm

We'll just call you Jack the Trader.
~ Tyler West

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:56 pm

guess thats a step up from just bitch :D

Sovereign

Postby Sovereign » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:00 pm

No forget it, I've grown accustomed to using bitch.
~ Tyler West

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:05 pm

[align=center] :onfire: [/align]

Grey Macabre
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Grey Macabre » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:17 pm

I am the discoverer

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:18 pm

of sexuality??? j/k :lol:

ULO

Postby ULO » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:34 pm

I am the must purest form of evil, the sheaperd. Muahahaha follow me my sheep into my bedroom bahhhh! bahhh! Now into battles of mass bloody prgies! Now that everyone's dead and your following me everywhere is getting old follow me of this cliff. Ooops did I forget to mention that I casted levitate?

"Many years ago there was a period of time that is often casually called "Medieval." It was a time, so the story tellers tell us, of tiny kingdoms, brave knights and ferocious dragons.

ransportation and travel were both crude and difficult, usually necessitating that each kingdom be as self sufficient and self reliant as possible. So it was very important that within each kingdom all the major crafts and professions of the day were ably represented to insure the survival of the kingdom. In the English language we still see remnants of some occupations in the familiar surnames such as Smith (as in the village smithy), Carpenter, Miller and Baker to name just a few.

nterestingly enough, beyond the specific title the vocation also took on its own greater personality. This personality preference can also give a broader understanding of the basic complementary style and types necessary to the kingdom's survival, or perhaps any organization's success. Although the specific vocation influenced the name, it was no accident that certain personality types and styles gravitated to certain occupations. The personality of these jobs suited the inclinations of the job holders, and the predecessor to modern day job descriptions was born. The successful matching of a job-holder's personality to the personality and unique requirements of the job was necessary to the kingdom's survival, or perhaps any organization's success. The successful kingdoms more than likely were able to blend the differences into a powerful and formidable entity. With today's diverse workforce, the corporate kingdom that acknowledges and nurtures these personality preferences could become an organization as successful as the Camelot of old.

ven though we now appear to have the freedom to explore many different career alternatives, we still have a medieval vocational personality within each of us. This personality, properly identified and understood, can motivate our success but, if ignored, may set the stage for our ultimate failure. Since times appeared to be simpler then, let us return to the kingdoms of medieval Europe and see what we would have done then, regardless of what our names are now.

our distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."
Sure, beleifs exist that are too rediculous to be true. You might be surprized how many things you laugh at are true.

Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Zeris » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:39 pm

markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Return to “Public Discussion”