Guild game

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Zeris
Oversized Douche Bag

Guild game

Postby Zeris » Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:47 pm

Is NWN really gonna carry us thru the "dry spell"? Not many ppl actually seem to be in it, and I dont really have consistent comp use till aug 20th (college) but it seems not many ppl play. Should we try something we are all a little more familiar with and can cause trouble in, just to get us by? Something like counterstrike, or WC3, or Diablo2 (more than we already are at least)
markov|[shadow=red][glow=red]Terran Republic[/glow][/shadow]|zeris

Xzean
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Re: Guild game

Postby Xzean » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:16 pm

I've been playing D2 a ton lately, with two friends. But unfortunately, I played NWN all of twice since I bought it.

Sigh, such high hopes dashed yet again.
~ Sean Massaro, Role Play Fanatic and Meglomaniac Poet.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Re: Guild game

Postby Twystyd » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:36 pm

Right now the guild will most likely be split into several games. I agree NWN does not have what it takes to carry the guild. We are holding out for AC2 for that. Most of the BWC guys are playing DAoC (Andred) till AC2, Dream and Barbos are in D2; Sov, ULO and I are in NWN so essentially were all over. Also I am enjoying the summer weather and trying to stay outdoors whenever possible. 8)
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”