Shadowbane- Another dissapointing opinion

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Shadowbane- Another dissapointing opinion

Postby Twystyd » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:51 pm

http://server104.hypermart.net/trump/ubb/StaticFiles/Forum10/HTML/000602.html

1. Its conventional wisdom that the first 2 games a company makes will suck. If you count thier MUD this is WP's second.

This sums it up for me. :mad:
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Re: Shadowbane- Another dissapointing opinion

Postby barbos » Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:28 pm

Can't be summed up any better than:
Shadowbane has lost alot of its appeal, by the time it will be released, the graphics are already old, it will have many competitors. Everquest 2 is due for release in the near future and so is World of warcraft. Shadowbane developers have been dragging their feet so long that their window of opportunity in the market is just about gone. I personally think it will never hit the market.

MadDoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby MadDoc » Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:58 am

Shadowbane is going to suck more ass than a ninety pound fish the first week of lockup at Folsom. Tossed Salad... it's what's for dinner.
RTFM is not having to say you are sorry. RTFM is a big chromatic dragon with bloodshot beady eyes and fangs the size of oars. RTFM is me screaming at you as fireballs come out of my mouth to get off your precious no-good lazy ass, march down to the local bookstore or MAN (requisite geek UNIX command reference filled) page repository, and get the hell off my back because I'm trying very hard to get some freakin' work done. Jeez.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jul 30, 2002 2:41 am

That sig 0wnz beyatch!!!!!!!!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”