TCE no longer

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

TCE no longer

Postby Twystyd » Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:31 pm

ooops check this out.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:37 pm

This is a big slap in the face but you know I'm kinky that way so I like it.

That sentenced summed it up perfectly

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Re: TCE no longer

Postby Twystyd » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:34 am

LOL, look at this take on TCE trolling-

And you were supposed to be afraid of TCE?!Written by Arioch Syndur on Tuesday, August 14, 2001

*Laughs!!*

Once you get past all the mouthing they do on the boards and in various IRC chat rooms, and actually suit up to face this so called eminent threat.... you will find as we did, that they are simply the by products of their own bloated hype and propaganda. And these paper tigers, when faced in an actual game by an opponent who has actually played a PvP game, completely fold and surrender to the most minimal amount of pressure.

Namely - one Druid against 70+ TCE (House of Wrath) members who decided to dominate Sullon Zek. But in a way, its kind of sad when such a large group of noobies fall prey to their own delusions of grandeaur, and their own conjured and illusional PvP might that exists solely on a website. Further fueled by their pompous message board pep rallies and flame fests where they shout their superiority over other board noobies - and the rest of the real PvP community just shakes their heads and laughs.

We are still laughing...

Because the joke that is The Crimson Empire, still continues to entertain and amuse, much like the antics of Super Dave running full speed head first into a freightliner bus. It sure is funny. And heres the uber punch line, we aren't even "all that" when it comes to PvP. We don't consider ourselves to be on the level of ability of Covetous Crew, Circle Noir, The Dark Coalition, and KAAOS - and these are the very guilds that The Crimson Empire called cowards for refusing to waste time by dignifiying their requests for war. Since by even warring TCE, these Granddaddy PvP guilds would give this noob guild legitamacy.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”