Even more GAY then imihar

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Even more GAY then imihar

Postby Cryhavoc » Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:51 pm

Well times are changing.. Imihar and dekz has peeled i dunno where dekz went mayby TDA like Imihar The lack of RVR makes them think BWC is done blah... EXCUSME if for 3-4 days we have not had 3 full gps out in RVR PVE is cool at times raids, epics etc.. many needed 50 still many made 50 this week. Gundorf I love ya you rock and have helped bring BWC to be the most powerful guild on mid merlin but it seems no one moves in rvr with out you at least not in a major military action. We need to rectify this or no more RL for you... If we move to another game lets make it a good roll over dont leave peeps behind but by no means do I mean BWC is done on daoc. WHO really gives a sh-it if TDA made more points then us this week blah i dont care imagine if mid merlin was pk server lol TDA would not be able to leave a capital. If any gimps like Imihar and Dekz have access to this dump them and dump there alts from bwc CON pls. Also I will try SB not SWG it looks even geyer then Imihar. I never liked that fooker he gay not that there is anything wrong with being gay he can be gay in TDA all he wants.

Well peace said under the Joint leadership of Lawdog and Gundorf and me semi-retired half seniel GM BWC will continue to prosper and will rule where ever we end up. Loyalty I value above all else and its good we have now weeded out the gimps Consider A loyal 45 that rvr, helps guild and has been a long standing member or dreams of grandeur in BWC is better then 20 GAY imihars that we have wasted time and effort on.

Your Truely,

Cryhavoc

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:11 pm

LMAO Cry~

OK access was taken and yea BWC still r0x we are just bored after being top guild months in a row. I RvR everyday if anyone wants to join and play a lot during the afternoon. All my groups besides today (heh) roll well. Easy game just need to know where to go fellas. Our PvE raids are damn fun and I like not going to emain everyday to try and hit 5 mil RP for the week, what fun is that. Everyone else had a head to head shot at CoE on Andred and everyone knows who came out better there. I would say we should be around 2.5 million at all times though. Just my 2 cents.

Also lets face it...2 years in any game has it's ups and downs. BWC is on a down swing but still top 5 on Merlin (the major leagues of DAoC). They will learn what other guilds down times are like. :)
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:16 pm

We are falling into the Same pit that COE fell into. all over again, When Gun is not around ppl are in slug mode. Its not even his fault its just the way things are. Not to mention alot of the new blood is not meshing well, and once again its turning into the old COE. My vote is no more recruiting at all ever done. and for alot of us to step up to the plate. I know Cele does but alot of ppl give her crap for it. I know i tryed and it diddnt go over so well. But Fuck it im going to keep trying it and drill some fucking common sense in these guys. Or else im done.

My final vote all these new ppl kick them the fuck out if they dont do anything positive. Real Law logged in and dddint know half the guild.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:25 pm

It is so true. I also would like to propose a recruiting freeze (or slow down) till May. Our core cannot be jeopardize over no0bs we pick up for a game. We have 25-40 really good people that have expressed interest in other games and most importantly an interest in keeping BWC alive and the relationships within. I lead groups daily and even though they are not Super raids, they are fun. I can not pretend to lead like Super but it is hard to at all when members log whenever they notice Super is not on.

I also would like to propose constant keep raiding. We should almost always have a keep claimed IMO. With the alliance we should almost always be able to field 2fg to take one. Ugnot is top 12 in RP in guild this week after 3 days and trying to get him RR5 for his new SC armor.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:04 pm

Here's my 2 cents:

"I know Cele does but alot of ppl give her crap for it."

Well Jay just explained it there.

I was told to calm the fuck down in rvr and let other people like Dekz, Amit, Sleyn, Kliezen lead rvr groups. I no longer lead rvr groups because God forbid I piss off another 6, 7, 8, midgard guilds. Then I'm considered "Queen Bitch" anyways...like it matters anymore.

So I spent the weekend crafting and leveling my alt with Khaja, who needs levels. I'll probably continue crafting until I reach LGM status.

RvR on merlin can be exciting at times. However lately, when I was emain over the weekend, TDA OE scanners ruined my fun in an "actual battle" as they defeat albs/hibs before anyone can have a chance. Then they bitch on you "tagging along" in their fights (we weren't even close to them)...blah blah blah...

I saw it coming when Imihar was leaving...actually knew that he was thinking about it for the past week or so. Imihar has been leveling alts with TDA people...no surprise there.

Dekz -- I don't know -- Yesterday we had 3 guild groups in emain. Saturday he logged on while we were in TG and then came back later when not many people were online.

Too many people in BWC at the moment too. I think its the new people we recruited that aren't meshing well with the guild. I know yesterday Rexfelis and Lotenn got into an argument with some alliance members in /as. Lotenn was in CoN then leveled into BWC which brings me to the point of cleaning up CoN two-fold.

CoN needs to be cleaned up. Too many people being invited because "they are friends with BWC members". I've edited the rankings (0-2 can invite, talk /as, etc) but we're still inviting a lot of people to CoN.

Everyone does a great job here. Kudos for Dwayne, Law, Cryhavoc for their hard work. Everyone does an awesome job keeping the troops happy and satisfied.

I plan to keep low profile for next several weeks. I've almost reached my goal of having a LGM crafter in this game.

In real life, I'm looking for another job. Something that I hope will take me away from gaming for a while. Phish (jeff) was laid off since x-mas and he's been doing some temp work here and there, but I've been supporting both of us financially. Its hard sometimes when your partner in life has no ambitions to do anything with his life other than play online games all day. Well hopefully I'll find something soon.

Keep your head up. Its not the end of the world.

Love you all,
Kim
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:14 pm

Good God I need a girl like that!!! Joking Kim and good luck with RL. Keep us posted and understand fully where you are at.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:34 pm

Sex is cool, I love you all.
Gundorf the uber

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:38 pm

Gundorf wrote:Sex is cool, I love you all.

I hope your not trying to tell me anything. I am coming to S.F. this week.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”