Blizzard announces Cataclysm release date: Dec 7th

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

i just rerolled a warrior on cho'gall with cryptic union now known as cryptic reunion..

let me know if anyone interested...

Montie
The Evil Dead Guild
Alustat/Monty/Racker

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:22 pm

With exams finaly done(!!!!). I can finaly get back to gaming. Spent 5 minuts on my priest but already tired of him so rerolled a Worgen Hunter and am LOVING IT!.

Also got a Gold Membership for Xbox Live so if anyone wanna game some NHL 11, hit me up!. tag is bremholm707 :D
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

m0nty wrote:i just rerolled a warrior on cho'gall with cryptic union now known as cryptic reunion..

let me know if anyone interested...

Montie

Hows the leveling grind?

Winkey

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

Hows the leveling grind?

Winkey

It is virtually non-existent. One week playing casual for the 80-85 push. Not to sound like a total homer but the new quests are very neat. The new heroics are the best they have done and far more difficult then any other mainstream MMO to complete. They certainly wont be for everyone. Every mistake is essentially a 1 shot death until you have 14/17 Item Lvl 333 or higher. Blizzard really knocked it out of the park with Cataclysm.
Last edited by Twystyd on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am

Love the Heroics. Got my hunter to 85 and then did it with my priest. Priest is suddenly ALOT more fun at 85. Disc healing got revamped apparently so now i can heal with smite for a fair amount against little to no mana cost. Add power infusion, pain suppression, Inner Focus and Barrier and and a truck load of passive tools, and you got a very versatile healer.

As Twyst said, Blizzard knocked it all the way with Cata.

:bigups:
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 am

^^

The challenge is certainly more enjoyable; although, now that I am basically done with the heroic grind and doing raids it's moderately annoying to do daily heroics considering their length and the average ability of the LFG dungeon finder normals. I won't miss doing heroics once we are downing enough bosses consistently every week and don't have to bother utilizing heroics to accrue valor points.
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 am

Winke wrote:Hows the leveling grind?

Winkey

I hit 85 the day the game came out. Everything below that is extremely fast, so the game as a whole is extremely fast. I would wager the biggest lag in level expedience would be the WoTLK zones considering they likely received the least amount of buffs/changes, and back with WoTLK came out the xp required to get to 70 was lowered - my DK hit 70 the first day WoTLK came out.
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 am

To add to Sirions post. Burning Crusade area's arn't even needed. You can basicly do every quest in Hellfire Ramparts and be 68, which means access to WOTLK :). Atleast thats what happend to my 85 hunter.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm

barbos wrote:Still waiting on someone to get me in the diablo 3 super sekrit closed beta when it comes... :D :onfire:

bump :biggrin:

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Been there. Done that. Got bored in Cataclysm. :(

Hello btw.
The message buck stops here.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

barbos wrote:
barbos wrote:Still waiting on someone to get me in the diablo 3 super sekrit closed beta when it comes... :D :onfire:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

LOL, tell me about it Barbos!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

barbos wrote:
barbos wrote:

bump! :biggrin:

Return to “Gaming Discussion”