ML 6 to 8 group steps raids.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

ML 6 to 8 group steps raids.

Postby Augomatic » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:25 pm

Since things are winding down, I thought I'd post these ahead of time. I'd like to organize ML 6 to 8 group step encounters for next week since I've been having trouble getting these done just on the fly.

Limits: Prefer L50 characters, but one or two high 40's might fly if no 50's are available.

Size: 8. I don't want to spend quite a bit of time running around with more than 8 people repeating steps. If we get quite a bit of interest, I'm sure we can setup a second set of these.

Who: Feel free to invite your non-BWC alliance friends. If response is poor, I'll probably end up going to VNBoards anyways, really want to get these done. Anyone is welcome, even if you already have group steps and just want some MLXP or to help out.

Bots: Yes

Loot: Luck of the draw on any scrolls. NBG for any 100% items, rolled at end of raid.

Reservations: Post in this thread if you are interested, with char name and class. If you are not at RALLY (not just online) for the time of raid, and someone else is available, you risk losing your spot.

<b>ML6 Group Steps raid:</b>
Rally: Volcanus
Estimated time: 1-2 hours
ML Prereq: None
When: 6 pm EST Monday November 22nd

Steps:
6.5 (Its group now, and much easier as a group, I've tested it)

<b>ML7 Group Steps Raid:</b>
Rally: Volcanus
Estimated time: 2-4 hours
ML Prereq: ML3 completed
When: 6 pm EST Tuesday November 23rd

Steps:
7.1 to 7.6

<b> ML8 Group Steps Raid:</b>
Rally: Aerus
Estimated time: 1-2 hours
ML Prereq: None
When: 6 pm EST Thursday November 25th