TG raid, friday, 11/12/04 - 3pm EST

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Snot
Incompetent To0l

TG raid, friday, 11/12/04 - 3pm EST

Postby Snot » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:04 pm

(someone asked me to post this here)

TG Raid! Friday 12 nov. 3pm EST (King/Queen)

This friday the 12th of november, It's yet again time for a raid in the lovely TG..
The last raid was a succes, where we even took the King and Queen down, and this one I hope will go just as good!

The main goal of the Raid is to yet again bring down the King and Queen, but ofcourse not only! (They drop da uber l33t loot)

Keep in mind there drop alot of uber loot in TG still if you need items with good utility, belts rings jewels etc etc etc, so atleast I'd say TG is well worth going to even today!!! (Dont forget the single line Respec Stones that drop)

The Raid will take place this Friday the 12th of november at 9pm CET (european time) = 3pm EST.
Rally point is in Hagall, And try to be there in good time!

This raid wont be a long runner, going to try and keep it as fast as I can (hopefully!), And I really hope to see you all guys there, and We'll have lotsa lotsa fun!! (promise!)

Raid rules:

¤ The raid is open to everyone lvl 45+, However I strongly recomend that you bring a lvl 50!, Also, if you can choose, Bring either a melee or a seer since casters do zero use in TG other than being a +1 to hits..
However RC and/or high supp spec RMs are very welcomed due to gtaoe and pbt...
Ofcourse if you dont have any other character then a caster then ofcourse you bring him/her! (everyone are welcomed)

¤ There will mostly not be any waiting for LDs etc once we pass the icespin room, mainly because the mobs in TG take hours and hours to respawn and the LD people can easly catch up to the raid.

¤ + the standard no bitching etc etc etc rules....

Lootrules:

¤ BPs and Leggings lvl 50 only
¤ Respec Stones and tinctures lvl 48+
¤ Everything else open to lvl 45+
¤ NBG ofcourse!!

Alt rolling will be avalible, however the alt also must fullfill the listed lvl to be able to roll on the item.

Would be fun to once again bring down the King and Queen, and I really hope we succed

/EO (Evelynia)

(Note: raid will be done before the ML8 starts)
(Note2: Mobs in TG gives MLxp:P)

Return to “Gaming Discussion”