Shadowbane.. war continues

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Shadowbane.. war continues

Postby Cryhavoc » Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:38 pm

First i post here cause its private to officers.
Second the lag is all but gone now is SB
Third god dammit i miss you guys on mourning server.

Its Daoc but better is how i see SB The war does not go well 2 major guilds who have kingdoms of subguilds sworn to them are up our ass bad.. we have a small alliance of a few hundred vs thousands.

Its to late now but bros if BWC under LAW and GUNDORF and the rest of the officers started here we would have owned. Miltary conquest at its greatest. Imagine Andred Daoc server same deal. Only you get to reap the riches and spoils of war. I have a respectable lev 40 assassin atm.

The levelling gring is nada a week to 40-50 easy if you know what you doing. The problem is now is that who would let you build a town on there prime real estate. When i am rich I will build me a keep on a very small island hire some guards good ones i hope and retire there.. I would love to him seen an army of BWC led by gundorf siegeing an enemy stronghold for days on end and Lawdog leading flank tactics on the enemies allies that are trying to reiforce.. But alas Daoc must go on...

Sb is not designed to level for months you level to 40-50 then go kill.. 55-70 is not worthit for so little gain and would take to long. A few BWC have come to frost horde here on mourning they we do well i hope they last cause i got to many damn enemies to go else where LOL.

Long live BWC..

P.S. all my accounts are going dirt cheap let me know if you want one

Cryhavoc....
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:56 pm

Cry we miss you! Thanks for the update bro and I like hearing how you guys are doing. I saw Combine joined Treach server and PRX. Is Hall over there with you?

We somehow got sucked into Shadowbane. A handful of our members started playing on Treachery as guests of PRX and next thing you know, it's official. We'll be there starting this week.
By Deyth on 4/7/2003

Cry can you wait for 2 weeks on accounts (I get my next pay check)? I would not mind picking up another account so Amit can actually play Ugnot without having to wait for me =).
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Cryhavoc » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:18 pm

sure thing

cryhavoc
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:30 pm

i started a guy on mourning last night.

but i'm not really getting into it.

Mosthula
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Mosthula » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:43 pm

Sup Cry. I played SB in beta and have been thinking about playing. I wanted to wait till servers stabalized first though. I may hit you up here in a week or two and see about getting with you guys over there on Mourning.

Law you dont need anymore chars. Get out and play Lawdog who is 50 now if you forgot. :onfire:
Cthulhu - 50 ML6 - Shadowblade - Merlin (Un-Retired)
Cliibhlibh - 50 ML6 - Shaman - Merlin(Ya I actually RvR with him)
Nosthu - 50 ML3 - Zerk - Merlin
Mosthula - 50 - Minstrel - Albion Lamorak (Retired)
Mosthula - 50 - Lurikeen Champ - Mordred (Retired)

Return to “Gaming Discussion”