Chode Warrior of the Week 8/28

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Chode Warrior of the Week 8/28

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:49 pm

Hail and well met! If you are a returning visitor, welcome back. If this is your first time here: allow me to explain exactly where you are and just what you can expect to find upon our Sacred Chode Scrolls. This is where we, the keepers of the chode, recognize champions and award them.

This week, the High Council of the Clan would like to extend their appreciation to one of it's own. A born leader, this member makes his mark wherever he may roam. I could tell countless stories of countless victories, hint to the number of planned events that were head up by this being. I could make mention of the Great Battle at Beno, a battle that took place within the keep walls of our enemies. How in the very courtyard of our enemies keep this warrior took up his weapons and one after another the cursed Albions continued to fall at his feet until the death count that encircled him was at sixteen and he screamed out for more to dare to come forth and do their worst.

I may also make mention that from a healers aspect [mine of course] that it is to often that melee classes forget to watch the backs of those they depend upon to keep them alive. It seems that once out of the dungeons and placed on the front lines of war that the service of "peeling" becomes a memory for most. A true realm champion knows that because the determination of your opponent is far greater during realm war does not mean that you don't put forth an effort to redirect an attackers focus.

If you are a healer and you are under attack and in the sights of this warrior, fear not for help is on the way.

With well over 4 million RP's under his belt and a consistant place upon our top ten weekly reports, you would think that that alone would earn this Stormur Herra Warrior the respect of his peers, but when you couple his battle earnings with his ability to lead and keep a sensible head under pressure the end result is highly respected member of the Midgard community.

My history with this warrior is a long one that I am grateful for. The Clans history with this powerhouse member is one of loyalty and reverence. The realms history with this being is that of passion, longevity and pride.

You can't just speak this hero's name, oh no, a simple "Godorn" would not suffice nor give near enough justice to the power this being brings to the battle. To correctly pronounce this warrior you must do so by clenching your fist to your chest, presenting a hardened quirk of your brow accompanied by a gruff bellow which lets forth the call "Godorn!" For that is what it is, a call. The calling forth of a being who to whatever end will protect his comrades, his honor and his realm.

So know now that when I have made mention of his name upon this scroll that I have done so having felt the power of it's call on many the occasion.

Please join us in saluting Godorn, Midgards Champion.

/salute

[align=right]In related news we would also like to acknowledge our top ten realm point earners.[/align]

[align=right]
Tavash 50th level Savage 110,518
Slawpy Rabbit 50th level Skald 74,061
Aenslands GiftCausesBackProblems 50th level Healer 69,340
Rethl 50th level Hunter 65,612
Simdi Crow 50th level Shadowblade 60,678
Acerra 50th level Shadowblade 56,003
Affriix Scheintod 50th level Shadowblade 53,259
Puls Pulsing 50th level Shadowblade 47,717
Touchofdeath 50th level Shadowblade 44,927
Ezeus 50th level Skald 44,779 [/align]

[align=right]Keep up the great work! :clap: [/align]
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:11 pm

Cheers to the Old Greybeard of BWC.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

geezeus
Respectable Gimp

Postby geezeus » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:54 pm

/salute!

Ezeus 6L8 KoboldSkald

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:05 am

Well deserved. One of Midgards best, and a great guy.
retired

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:05 am

/SALUTE

Fine warrior indeed.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Rexfelis
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Rexfelis » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:38 am

And you win a Fabulous Vacation to Exotic Can Cun Mexico for Chist sakes !! Yes, you and your friends are being spirited away for a week of fun and sun in wonder Can Cun Mexico where you will stay at the amazing Casa Malmous! Wine and Dine and get the trots at some of the fabulous Taco and Burrito stands that dot the corners of our fabulous downtown area and perhaps even some exotic Venereal disease if you are inclined in that direction! Fry your brains out of the wonderful white sand beaches where our mescal, taquila and bud will turn your drunken stupors into psycadellic fantasys of Naked Nubile Norsewomen running amok.
Yes Godorn, all this and more is yours for being chosen our "Chode Warrior of the Week".

And extreamly well deserved it is.
Does God really have to watch all this shit?

Return to “BWC Guild News”