Chode Warrior of the Week 7/28

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Chode Warrior of the Week 7/28

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:00 pm

Another week has passed and you know what that means folks, time for us here at Clan Inc. to once again crown our Chode Award recipient.

This past week has been quite an exciting one for the Clan: as a guild we have faced many intriguing battles on all fronts, Aenslands posted a nakie pic of herself on our privates boards, and Joshll shared with everyone his secret family recipe for elven brownies (made from real elves), but we have to admit that the most exciting tid bit came from this weeks award winner.

Before we get to the logistics of that news, lets talk a little about this weeks Chode, shall we?

This member not only puts together and leads great RvR groups while looking damn sexah doing so, but she also has a mean spell line on top of being able to offer the best cyb0r you will ever come across in any forum. I mean what else could any guild want from a member I ask you?

Well, how about being so talented on the battlefield that both opposing realms not only know her by name, but have voiced their desire to someday fight side by side with her? Not enough, ok.. we'll give you more to add to the pot.

What if she had just under 4 million RP's under her belt? Still not enough? My my, you are the greedy one; what if this member consistently earned her place upon your guild top 10 realm points earned listing? Am I getting warm now? Yes, I thought I might be.

But oh no folks, I'm not done just yet. We then have this members secret talent that up until now was kept on a top secret secret secret on a need to know basis only. I'm talking in the guild vault secret! The kind of secret that once known could mean the deaths of many by way of shock. Have you ever seen death induced by a complete surprise factor? Trust us, it isn't pretty and up until now we tried our best to protect not only Midgard, but our opposing realms as well from this most powerful of abilities, but all that is over now.

Our secret is out, we can no longer protect any of you from this members special abilities and this week as much as I am sure that she tried to control herself and fight back what was stirring within her, she could no longer keep the beast hidden.

This Elding Herra Runemaster whom we have no doubt has killed just about every one of you in battle is also a Shapeshifter, there I said it. That's right, a changling, a magician of flesh if you will. And had you been very close to her just a few moons ago you would have been witness to this firsthand. She morphed into a male Shadowblade and single handedly recovered Midgard's Strength Relic.

Impossible you say? Complete and utter BS you say. Well disbelievers, have a look see for yourself. Hmmmmmm?

That's right folks, this weeks Chode Award goes to Emalei not just for the recovery of Thor's Hammer, but for all she does for our guild and our realm as a whole.

For your undying loyalty to Midgard, Emalei, we salute you!

/salute

[align=right]In related news we would also like to acknowledge our top ten realm point earners.[/align]
[align=right]Top 10 realm points gained last week
Brutalix Doombringer 50th level Berserker 216,338
Emjay Riel 50th level Skald 185,769
Evat 50th level Healer 149,630
Emalei MSGMeOnIRCIfAlbsINC 50th level Runemaster 133,840
Celestrial 50th level Healer 110,996
Godorn 50th level Warrior 108,537
Shazzbotz IsBald 50th level Shaman 103,243
Liader Ventura 50th level Skald 99,640
Aenslands GiftCausesBackProblems 50th level Healer 86,734
Rexfelis Rabbit 50th level Hunter 77,323
[/align]

[align=right]Keep up the great work! :clap:[/align]
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:26 pm

I have one thing to say about this, "Sadda 0wnz jo0!" I am not sure anyone on Merlin get's more death spam then Sadda ~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:58 pm

Well deserved, and Thanks!
retired

Return to “BWC Guild News”