Bushism.

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Bushism.

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:42 am

"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 am

Forget policy. Forget your feeling toward Barack Obama. Can't we all agree that it's nice to hear the future president speak with intelligence and confidence. To not hear him mumble around for words flying around in the air....Jesus. We still might not be a perfect nation. But our president can at least form an articulate sentence.

Couldn't have been said for the past 8 years.
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 am

it's a bit easier when the media chooses to focuses on your good moments and not your bad moments. Also being a good public speaker doesn't mean you're a good leader, dictators are good public speakers.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 am

Don't look at me, I voted for Barbos.
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:29 am

At first I was excited we were finally kicking the Republicans out of office only to remember we now have Democrats fail boating. I was hoping wed get to the transition before they fucked up but we can thank everyone's favorite mob tie Blagojevich and numbnuts Reid for some early action! The only thing I've been hearing about the transition is how much more class the Bushes have compared to the Clintons in helping prepare the next "first family" for life in the White House. That being said I believe the Obamas will reign with class. I know perception will be a lot more important to them then say Bush.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Abysmal wrote:Don't look at me, I voted for Barbos.

Thanks.... at least someone supports me around this place :bigups:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:33 pm

barbos wrote:
Abysmal wrote:Don't look at me, I voted for Barbos.

Thanks.... at least someone supports me around this place :bigups:

You know you were my second choice after the peeing monkey bro - :pee:
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”