LAW <3?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
jaap
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

LAW <3?

Postby jaap » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:28 pm

What's up guys long time blah blah i really miss mmorpgs blah blah yeah right. Shit i don't even remember anyone anymore unfortunately. Too much alcohol? Probably. But then again, how many people remember me?
Just wondering if law is still around. I remember him. If you read this, law, shoot me an im (jaaperific is my sn) or an email (iamjaap@gmail.com). Or i'll see if i remember to come back here again and check pms. Just wanted to see what's up and how shit is been.
If he's not here, can someone who's still in touch point this thread out to him? I'd be eternally grateful. Unlimited cyber blowjobs, good times.

Thanks,
jaap
-Angry-
Mid Lamo

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:14 pm

I remember that name :eh:

Law changed his name to Twystyd and still trolls here semi-regularly...

jaap
Keyboard Molesting Forum G33k

Postby jaap » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:40 pm

oh barbos i'll never forget you. my foreign name however leaves absolutely no impressions on most peoples' memories. i figured you'd be one of them, but i hoped in the deepest portion of my heart that you wouldn't.

how've you been, bud? are you also just trolling or are you part of the shenanigans people call mmorpgs these days? i'm actually thinking of playing warhammer, god help me, but i never succumbed to wow. that shit just sucked my left nut. i have more fun with warcraft 3. either way, what's going on?
-Angry-

Mid Lamo

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:00 pm

Haha sup Jaap I'll hit you up sometime.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”