access to mid/lam?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
trinna
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

access to mid/lam?

Postby trinna » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:56 pm

what happened to my access to mid/lam cant get into it anymore

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:38 pm

The Alb/Lamorak board zerged it, resulting in the Mid/Lamorak board quitting. :D

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:43 pm

they probably took it down because me, adida and pigvig are the only ones still playing on mid/lam
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Xarkon
Ass Jammer

Postby Xarkon » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:36 pm

me thelo regulus aaes elf TP and phill and most still play alb
To Many Xark's to count

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:14 pm

preem those boards were our gareth boards as well I would say on average 15 people checked them regularly who are not curently on Mid/lamorak.

Augomatic
Pathetic Chode

Postby Augomatic » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:00 pm

I'm actually reactivating DAoC soon.

I'll be mostly on Merlin, some old friends are coming back (GBAU if you remember them) after being gone since SI, but I'm sure I'll pop on Lamo too.

I can also finally do some SCing there too prolly.

Not playing much of anything besides chasing around the baby.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:26 am

Did they take them down or just revoke access. But yeah i cant log into them either.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:27 pm

This will never be a "Law Board" and Barbos allows me to remain an Admin because I'm very free w/ content. I have had several request to ban users from our nazi ass Moderaters. I advocate complete freedom from a controled board (x.e. VN boards) even though I may alienate some of you. At this time I do not MOD other peoples (to the shagrin of Barbos, Hall, Super etc.) posts outside of spyware/sales bots and shamless p0rn bots (which I dwnload to my HD). When you have 20k hits a day shit happens.

Both DAoC boards went dry, simply put. You can access all the info in the Gaming forum, Barbos (and the few of you that don't have a drug indused brain) should know I do not erase. TT wants the forums back and I'm confirming w/ him as GM of Mid. If we need it I can have it up w/ the old content in 30 min but will be for all BWC unless instructed otherwise. This board is very open for suggestion. I encourage everyone to correct my fuck ups because they will continue to show up in spades.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”