Those wacky Germans..

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Those wacky Germans..

Postby Abysmal » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:25 am

Inventor fuels car with dead cats

BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- A German inventor has angered animal rights activists with his answer to fighting the soaring cost of fuel -- dead cats.

Christian Koch, 55, from the eastern county of Saxony, told Bild newspaper that his organic diesel fuel -- a homemade blend of garbage, run-over cats and other ingredients -- is a proven alternative to normal consumer diesel.

"I drive my normal diesel-powered car with this mixture," Koch said. "I have gone 170,000 km (106,000 miles) without a problem."

The Web site of Koch's firm, "Alphakat GmbH", says his patented "KDV 500" machine can produce what he calls the "bio-diesel" fuel at about 23 euro cents (30 cents) a liter, which is about one-fifth the price at petrol stations now.

Koch said around 20 dead cats added into the mix could help produce enough fuel to fill up a 50-liter (11 gallon) tank.

But the president of the German Society for the Protection of Animals, Wolfgang Apel, said using dead cats for fuel was illegal.

"There's no danger for cats and dogs in Germany because this practice is outlawed in Germany," Apel told Bild on Wednesday in a story entitled "Can you really make fuel out of cats?"
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:53 pm

With a last name like that, doesn't sound surprising that the invented this.
Kandar/Hamback

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:16 pm

well if they are dead put them to good use. But hall doesnt condone killing cute pussy.

only if its already dead pussy then Hall condones it

Dead smelly pussy bad. :mad:

Alive fresh pussy good. :bigups:
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:48 pm

I used to kick live puppies for football practice cause I liked the sounds they made when they were 30 feet in the air with a broken spine.
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:13 am

I suggest breeding cats with genetic modifications to make them huge and speed up their growth process then euthinize them and make fuel. We are the top of the food chain lets show the animal kingdom where they belong, as a fine mist flowing out of my exhaust pipe. But that is wrong apparantly. However, i bet that if it were someing like hmmm i don't know how bout rats no one would care. That is just like animal activists lets save the cute ones fuck the rest.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:41 am

I think Derek needs to kick danny for football practice.

Winke

Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:32 am

I agree with Winke.

But immediately afterwards, someone will need to kick Derek.
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Danny

Postby Danny » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:58 am

Yes yes lets all hate Danny. But u know deep down inside if the guy was using rats and snakes and other undesireably animal there would be no outcry.

You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:21 am

they should make a care that runs on cockroaches, NYC would become the most energy efficent place in the world.
[glow=blue]

and a sociopath[/glow]

Danny

Postby Danny » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:23 am

Now you're thinkin Hall however lets see where people draw the line. If you don't want them to use cats cuz its wrong and their an animal who has "rights" wouldn't using cockroaches be wrong too? They are an animal granted a very plentiful ugly animal but an animal none the less.

B-double E-double R- U-N BEER RUN. All we need is a 10 and a 5er a key and a car and a sober driver B-double E-double R- U-N BEER RUN!

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:30 pm

Danny to take biology 101 sometime in the near future. Roaches are insects not animals.

Winke

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:47 pm

Dendends on what you mean by animal. Insects are of the Phylum Animalia, are they not? P
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de

moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not

fingers but a large spider.

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:56 pm

fuck you and your fancy words harlet.

<3
[glow=blue]

and a sociopath[/glow]

Danny

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:02 am

Danny IE me took biology in freshman year so i do know my shit insects are animals because they are classified under the animal kingdom.

KPCOFGS- kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species. WOOT.

The other kingdom is for plants. Only difference there is phylum is replaced with division.

And if you don't recall you science/biology/physics/chemistry eductaion in our fine public schools please do a google search to check your facts (i'm lookin at you Winke) before posting them.

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:02 am

bah Abey is probably enrolled in bio right now since she is unemployed. Your not suppose to help Danny Aby where is your allegiance?

While you are correct about the kingdom it is the most generic of all classifications. After Kingdom all similarities end. Cat's/Dogs etc are mammals with a different Phylum, order and all the other specific shit I dont remember about useless biology. At least Cat's share other classifications with us like Phylum and class and maybe others I dont remember. Aby can probably break it down by each scientific classification :p

FYI Danny my focus was on business and finance not biology I have my MBA. I havn't looked at biology in 10 years.

Winke

Return to “Public Discussion”